Believing In True Love - San (angst, fluff)

BELIEVING IN TRUE LOVE: 

a/n: This is a little special, I wanted to try something new. So this story is from the POV of Y/N's roommate and her view on her relationship with San. I hope you guys like it :)

---

I am a 21 year old college student. I have normal grades. I'm not dumb nor smart really. I'm not ugly but I'm not pretty either. The only thing that makes me stand out is my very uncommon name, Yuwol. If you look it up, you'll find an innocent movie about a small boy and a busty pianist on twitch.

"YuuYuuuu~ Let's do something I'm bored!" I look up from my laptop resting on the coffee table in our living room to see my roommate coming out of her room.

"Y/N, I'm busy right now."

"Oh come on, you're always busy. I miss having fun with you... I miss you!!" She dramatically falls on the couch next to me and engulfs me into a hug.

"Wh—Why don't you.. ugh you're heavy Y/N." She leans back looking at me with an expression of utter shock. "Just hang out with San."

"He's busy too."

"So I'm the second choice?"

"What?! No never!!!" She jumps on me again, fake crying and showering my face with kisses.

This is my roommate and closest friend, Y/N. Y/N is pretty different from me. She's a walking sunshine, always ready to do something new and risky. She has good grades in general and her constant smile makes her really pretty. Y/N is really important to me, not only is she always here for me, but she's the reason I still believe in finding the right person.

When I see her with San, the way she can be herself, the way he looks at her with loving eyes and a small smile on his face, following her in her shenanigans. It was pure and wholesome on so many levels. For someone who never had someone special to them, Y/N and San made true love believable.

"San.. Yuwol doesn't want to hang out with me.." I turn my face, Y/N was now sitting in a corner FaceTiming San and drawing little circles on the floor.

*"Y/N if she's busy leave her alone. Don't you have homework to do?"*

"She is busy but she's been busy all day.. Ughhh, I'm sooo lonely."

*"You're being dramatic dumdumb."* He chuckles lightly.

"It's whatever, I'll just divorce her~"

"Hey stop it.." I give her the stinky eye and she gives me a huge grin.

"Ok San I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna take proper care of my roommate."

*"Don't do anything weird, Yuwol if she harasses you call me!"*

"I will." She hangs up and walks towards me once again.

"My beautiful tropical fish, what do you want to eat tonight?"

"What?"

"I will make whatever you want. You've been working really hard and I've been bothering you. Let me make you something to eat."

"Y/N, you're banned from the kitchen remember?"

"I'll un-ban myself, just for you~"

"That is not how it works." I look down at my work, I was almost done and this was due in a few days. I sigh and close my laptop. "Let's just go out."

"Fuck yeah!" She jumps on me once again.

"Just put yourself out there!"