Mutual Frustrations - Seonghwa (smut)

Pairing: Seonghwa x reader

Genre: smut

Word count: 2.3k

Warnings: Masturbation, fingering, penetrative sex.

One whole month of touring, meant a lot of pressure and built up tension. It meant being around the members and staff the whole time. Having less private time, so less chances to release that build up tension.

Seonghwa winces when the hot water hits his lower stomach. He had been sharing a room with me in hotels the whole month we were touring. Which he did not mind, but that came with even less privacy. Him being a guy and me a girl. In this whole month, he had not been able to touch himself once, too scared that I would hear him. His moans most likely would echo in the bathroom while he showers, which was really the only time he could jerk off if he had came to it.

"I'm gonna hang out in Mingi and Yunho's room, I'll right back~" Were my last words before I left. If he did this right, he definitely had time to do it and even take his time.

He wraps his hand around his hardening length, letting a sigh slip out of his lips. Not realizing just how badly he needed this. He rests his other hand on the wall in front of him, dropping his head as his hands starts to slowly move up and down, making him whimper and moan lowly. The hot water on his body making the whole sensation more intense and pleasurable.

"Fuck.." He curses slowly as his hand begins to move a little faster.

He closes his eyes which makes the sensation pleasurable when a sudden intrusive thought comes to his mind. He opens his eyes wide, his hand almost stopping. Just now, before he could control or understand why it had happened, he imagined me laid out on the bed, naked, as he rolled his hips against mine. Making me a moaning mess, face all red and sweat making my body glisten. It was just a split second, however for some reason it only made him harder and needier. It felt wrong getting off at the thought of fucking one of his member, but it was too tempting and he wanted to see more of it.  His hand slowly starts to move again and he closes his eyes for the second time. His breathing speeds up as his hand works around his hard length. Once again, the image is clear in his head. My naked waist is on full display for him to grab as I'm laid in the bed. My legs open for him so he can roll his hips into mine making me spill the prettiest moans. Leaning down to catch my lips into a messy kiss, feeling my sticky body under him as we both let our frustrations out onto the other. Moan spills out of his mouth more often. The thoughts were driving him insane and he was so close to a release he's been needing for so long now.

"Seonghwa? Are you done? I'm really trying to pee!!" My voice behind the door after a soft knock makes him jump.

"I— I Wait!" He pauses for a second, he was so so close.

"I'm opening the door, I'm sorry I really have to pee." His hand still moving up and down his length as he clenches his jaw when he hears the door open. "Thank god there's a curtain~" I giggle as I walk towards the toilet. "You ok?" I sit down on it.

"Mhm.." I raise an eyebrow at his strangled answer.

"You sure?" I ask as I finish up and stand up.

"Yes~ Ah.."

"Mhh?" That was a moan, that was so clearly a moan. Making me think whether that yes was to me or to whatever he was doing in there. "Seonghwa.."

"What?" His hand sadly stops as he's just about to get over the frustrating edge he's been trying to get over.

"Are you jerking off in there?"

"Hu?"

"You heard me."