Drabble event - Yunho (suggestive)

(Based on smut drabble event from tumblr)

2. "Fuck.. don't stop."

19. "Please don't move, not here.."

After spending the whole day at the beach with friends, the only thing separating me from a long night of sleep was the thirty minutes ride. We get to the car but because we were too lazy to flatten the pool floats, it was voted that I had to sit on my boyfriend's laps so we could fit them in the car. I close the door, get comfy on his laps and take a hold of the float that was directly on my left.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah it's fine. I'm used to you being on top of me~" He smirks and I elbow him lightly.

"You're annoying." He giggles and wraps his arms around my waist.

As we start to leave the main parking lot, I rest my head back onto Yunho's shoulder. He sometimes drops a small kiss on my cheek making me smile. About ten minutes onto the ride, I raise an eyebrow at something bothering me between my legs.

"I think I have sand in my underwear." I whisper to Yunho and he smiles at my comment.

I start wiggling a little to get more comfortable but I hear Yunho slightly groan the more I moved. I turn my head lightly, and the view shocks me. A smile draws itself on my lips, Yunho had his eyes close, his head resting on the car door and is lips lightly moving. I stop wiggling and start grinding lightly on him, his reaction confirms my suspicions. He opens his mouth lightly and sighs.

"Y/N.. Please don't move, not here.." He opens his eyes, they are already filled with lust and I directly feel my heat warming up.

I look around, thanks to the floaty nobody could see what was happening, and most of our friends were asleep. I sit up straight on his laps and slowly grind back and forth. His large hands fly to my hips in attempt to stop me, but ends up guiding them instead. I hear his breathing catching in his throats and light grunts leaving his lips. My core starts to feel more and more tingly, I close my eyes at how good his length feels against my pussy through only our swimsuits. I slightly open my legs and can see his hard bulge through the fabric.

"Shit that's hot.." I whisper to myself at the view. I suddenly hear movements from the other side of the float and stop my hips.

"Fuck.. don't stop." He whines in my ear. This man had a gift to drive me crazy.