Season Two, Episode Twenty-Nine: Her and I

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person P.O.V...

"Here we go again." kuroko sighed at her desk. "You're not coming home tonight, are you, Sissy? But earlier today, you said this would all be over."

Looking over to mikoto's empty bed, kuroko couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. After several lonely nights of covering for her roommate, kuroko finally thought things were going to go back to normal. Yet, once again, mikoto was late coming home. Kuroko thought back to early that morning when she pounced on mikoto to snuggle her after they woke up. She expected to get punched for her actions, but it never came. Instead, the chestnut haired girl patted her head and gave her a simple morning greeting. However, kuroko noticed something odd about that greeting, behind the lack of physical trauma. For some reason, mikoto had a solemn look in her eyes.

"The look on her face, there was something there!" kuroko declared, slipping on her Judgement armband. "I cannot continue to ignore this! There must be something I can do to help with the situation, regardless of what Sissy might say."

However, before she could properly pin her armband to her sleeve, kuroko had a moment of hesitation. Dropping her arms in defeat, she let her armband slip off her sleeve, allowing it to drop on the floor. As much as she wanted to go and investigate, she already decided that she was going to wait for mikoto to come to her for help. Not sure what to do, kuroko plopped on to mikoto's bed, hugging her roommate's pillow for comfort. She inhaled with her face in the pillow, taking in the residue of her roommate's scent.

"No!" kuroko cried in a panic, drooling slightly. "I must stop this now! If I take her scent in for too long, I'll pass out."

Despite her personal protests, kuroko quickly found herself holding the pillow over her face, taking in the intoxicating scent of her precious roommate. She probably would have continued to do so for the next hour or so if not for the dorm's intercom going off, indicating either she or mikoto had a visitor. Quickly composing herself, kuroko got off the bed and went over to the dorm's intercom station. Honestly, she was quite curious. Who could possibly want to visit so late at night?

Once at the intercom station, kuroko was surprised to see (y/n) on the video feed.

"Hi, (l/n). What are you doing here?" kuroko asked, answering the intercom.
"Hey, Pigtails. Is mikoto there?" (y/n) asked on the other end of the line. "There's something I need to talk to her about." 'That's odd.' kuroko thought to herself. 'What's (l/n) doing here? And why is he using Sissy's name? He usually only calls her by his nickname for her. If he's calling her by her name and coming to talk in person, it must be important.'

"No, Sissy isn't home right now. She should be back soon though." kuroko replied. "If you need to talk to her that badly, I suggest you come up to the room and wait for her."

Kuroko quickly pressed the unlock button on the intercom station, opening the lobby's checkpoint door for the mismatched haired boy.

"Oh, are you sure that's okay?" (y/n) asked in concern. "If you really want to see Sissy, this is the only option." kuroko explained. "Once curfew hits, the security will activate, and you won't be able to stay in the lobby." "Mikoto told me about it one time apparently." (y/n) said. "But alright, I'll see you up there in a bit."