Season one, Episode one: Academy City

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

Rain fell from the sky, falling onto what looked like the remains of a building. Smoke filled the air, along with the smells of burnt flesh. Ash littered the ground like the raindrops that fell. Nothing remained of what used to be the daycare that once housed child errors. Now replaced with a broken place, that was filled with screams of both fear and pain.

In the center of it was a 7 year old boy. No matter what he did, no more tears could fall from his red eyes. He had already shed so many tears. Flames glowed brightly from his left side. The sound of approaching sirens caught the scared boy's attention. He got to his shaking feet, his eyes darting around wildly. Without so much as another thought... He ran.

Six Years Later...

"Damn my luck!!!" a young man lamented as he ran from the crime scene. 'How the hell did I end up in this situation?!' the (h/c) and red headed teen thought in annoyance. 'Oh yeah... Now I remember how...' he reminisced.

Flashback...

(Y/n) looked at the grocery store, the lights inside turned off. "Damn it." the teen sighed before turning away. "Such Misfortune." (y/n) lamented as he walked away with his bag in hand. 'It was June 19th on a Friday. I was planning on starting my weekend by getting a lot of food from the grocery store. But that's when I saw what looked like a group of thugs bothering a young girl.' (Y/n) got a better look at the scene as he got closer. 'Everyone treasures himself or herself, that's normal. Someone who helps a stranger and stands up for justice.' the light brown haired girl thought as she noticed with her one opened eye that many people glanced at the situation she was in but walked away quickly. 'Even if such a person did exist, that person must be an idiot.' she thought dismissively. "There you are!" a male voice said with a sigh of relief, causing the girl to look to see a young boy with an mismatch hair color scheme of (h/c) and red standing in front of two of the thugs with a smile. 'Who the hell is this guy?' the girl questioned herself in confusion. "So you were here all this while." (y/n) said thoughtfully before grabbing her wrist with his right arm. "That won't do. Letting your hands go just like that." the teen said with a smile. "Huh?" the girl finally voiced her confusion, even though somehow unheard. "Thanks for keeping her company guys. Coming though." (y/n) said as he dragged the girl though the group of thugs. 

"Hold it!" she said annoyed. "Just who the hell are you? Acting all friendly." she said, glaring at the boy as he stopped mid-step. 'Damn my luck.' (y/n) cried internally as he let the girl's hand and turn to her. "You... obviously it's the 'fetching up a lost friend strategy'! Can't you at least play along?" the mismatch colored teen groaned in annoyance. "Why do I have to go though all the trouble?" the light brown haired girl asked, giving an annoyed look. Suddenly feeling murderous intention behind, (y/n) tensed up. "Just who the hell do you think you are? Getting all cocky." one of the thugs questioned, causing the boy to turn and look. "Got a problem with us?" another inquired, approaching from the side.  (Y/n) glanced around before letting out a sigh of annoyance. "No choice, huh." he remarked before glaring at the thugs with his (e/c) eyes. "I do have a problem. I can't stand watching anymore. Don't you guys feel ashamed of yourselves?" (y/n) asked dryly. "What did you say?" one of the thugs questioned in surprise at the boy's sudden serious look. "A whole group of guys ganging up on a single girl, it's pathetic." the boy scoffed while jabbing a thumb at the girl, causing the girl's eyes to widen for the first time since the whole thing. 'He's...' the girl thought in surprise, starting to see this stranger in a new light. 

"I mean, have you token an good look at her? She's basically a kid!" (y/n) said as he turned to the rest of the thugs, not seeing the light brunette's bangs shadow her brown eyes. "You heard her talking to me, she sounded like an child that hasn't learned how to respect her elders." he continued while motioning to the girl behind him, the girl getting more annoyed. "She may look cute and sweet, but she looks like she still hasn't outgrow her rebellious phase. That's how young she is!" (y/n) continued his rant, not noticing sparks flying around her bangs. "Besides, you can't even face this defendless child unless you gang up on her!" the mismatched hair boy said while pointing an accusing finger at what he believed to be the leader. The girl behind him let out a growl of annoyance while sparks flew around her body, attracting all of the guys attention. "You guys make me sick!" "You know what makes me sick wounder boy?" the girl growled in annoyance, interrupting the boy as sparks flew around her body. "You are!" she screamed as she let out powerful electric blast. All the guys let at an fearful cry before it was quiet. 

Soon, the girl calmed down. The thugs bodies started dropping while smoking from the esper's power. She moved her bangs out of her eyes with an hmph and started walking away. She opened her eyes wide in surprise and stopped when she saw the same mismatched haired boy standing in front of her with his right hand stretched in front of him. The most surprising thing to her was the fact he didn't have an single scratch on him. "That was quite shocking." (y/n) quipped, causing the girl to stare at him with an flabbergasted look. 'Looks like some electricity just went 'Biri Biri'.' the young man joked in his head.  "Who on earth are you?!" the girl demanded as she pointed an accusing finger at the boy. "I should be the one to ask that!" (y/n) argued. "How come you were unharmed?" the light brunette asked, glaring at the boy in confusion. "That's your question?! I'm confused on why you attack me as well! I just wanted to help!" the boy said, having lowed his right arm. "I don't remember asking for your help!" the girl growled in annoyance. The girl glared at the boy for a while before sparks started flying from her antenna. (Y/n) noticed and quickly brought up his right hand in defense as the lighting shot at him. The sound of glass breaking was heard before the electric spear completely disappeared, smoke coming from the boy's right hand being the only proof of the attack.

'Who exactly is this kid?' the young man questioned himself while sweating a little in fear. 'My electricity got blocked?' the girl questioned herself in surprise. "Just what are you? What kind of power do you possess?"she asked. "Well... How should I put this..." the boy lowered his right arm to his side. "Rather than a power... During that system scan, I was labeled 'Level 0'." (y/n) explained with an awkward chuckle. 'Level...0?' the girl repeated in her head in shock. "How can that be possible...?" she muttered confusingly to herself before noticing that a certain mismatched boy was gone. "Hu... Huh?!" she said before recognizing the sound of footsteps running away, causing her to turn and look. 'For now, get the hell out of here!' the boy shouted in his head as he ran. "Make way, make way!" the boy said as he ran though the crowd. "Hey, stop right there!" the girl shouted after him, but was ignored... causing her to growl in annoyance.

Present Time...

(Y/n) soon arrived at his dorm. He walked up the stairs and went to his dorm door. After looking for the key, he found it before unlocking the door and walking inside. After closing said door, (y/n) set his stuff on the counter and walk over and fell onto his bed. The sound of his stomach growling echoed, causing the young man to groan. "Such misfortune." (y/n) lamented before deciding to try and eat some leftover's. 'This is my life.' the boy mused before getting to work on his late night dinner.

I hope you enjoy the first chapter of this new Story I'm working. I already have an idea for where I plan on taking this. Well... This is patrickthehedgehog21, signing out