Season Two, Episode Twenty-Eight: No Break

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

It was a beautiful day in Academy City. The sun was out shining bright. Blimps floated though the sky, showing the weather for the day. But the focus isn't on what Academy City looks like or it's weather. It's on two teens that were leaning against the railings of one of the many bridges. One of the teens was a young man with an unique (h/c) and red mismatched straight hair, (e/c) eyes,  and also has a large burn scar on the left side of his face, which reaches from his hairline to halfway down his cheek. He wore a (f/c) shirt with (2 f/c) pants. A glove was on his left hand while an utility belt hugged snugly around his waist. His companion was an young girl with chestnut eyes and hair that had a small white hair clip that was tucked into the side of it. She wore her schools uniform, Tokiwadai. These two were know as (Y/n) (L/n) and the third-ranked Level 5, Mikoto Misaka, otherwise known as Railgun.

(Y/n) glanced over lazily at his female companion as she was typing away at her gekota phone. "Oi, have any of them say anything yet, misaka?" (y/n) asked as mikoto closed her flip-phone. "Nope. Nothing." mikoto sighed before glancing at the mismatched haired boy. "They're really late." she noted. (Y/n) noticed a few cleaning bots drive by. "I wonder what they're up to." he hummed. (Y/n)'s phone suddenly buzzed, signaling he had received an email. (Y/n) pulled out his phone and glanced over the email. Mikoto raised an curious eyebrow as the mismatched haired boy's lips curved into an amused smile. "Well than." (y/n) hummed as he powered off his phone. "What's up?" mikoto asked. "Judgement work." (y/n) put his phone away before reaching into one of the compartments of the utility belt and pulled out his judgement band and put it on his right arm. "Let's be on our way." he said before the two left.

With Saten...

"Oh? Slow down, will ya?" one of the punks shouted after the running long black haired girl. "Yeah, just give up already!" another shouted. Saten glanced behind before taking a turn. "Come on!" saten's feet unfortunately got caught up in between each other, causing her to fall. Saten groaned in slight pain . "There, you see?" one of the punks taunted as the group of them approached slowly, saten having looked back at them at the voice. "Start actin' all hasty, and you'll wind up with a boo-boo!" another mocked. 

"Um... I, uh..." saten tried saying before uiharu suddenly appeared in front of her. Kuroko soon followed before tugging at her judgement band stating, "Don't worry, Judgement's on the case now!" "You made it! It's about time!" saten cheered. "You five are under arrest for attempted assault." the pink pig-tailed haired girl said. "I've never seen anyone teleport before!" one of the punks remarked. "If all of us surround her at the same time, her ability won't matter." kuroko only gave an unamused expression. "Yeah? Try it. That'll teach you a lesso-" "Ah, there you guys are!" a familiar voice to the girls interrupted the taunting kuroko. The sound of footsteps approaching caused the thugs to turn and see (y/n) and mikoto. (Y/n) had his ODD out in it's extended form. "You fellas still feel like trying to attack my comrades?" (y/n) inquired. The punks looked between both kuroko and (y/n). "There's still more of us than you two brat.  You only brought in extra baggage." one of the punks mocked. "What did you just call me?" mikoto asked softly, causing (y/n) to stiffen. Before one of the punks could answer, mikoto let out a lighting blast.

"Okay. Can we go now?" mikoto asked, now in front of the girls. (Y/n) had his right arm in front of him while shaking in fear. All of the punks were on the ground unconscious. "All the stores are gonna be closed." mikoto reminded. "But, you uh..." uiharu stumbled on her words. "Alright, yeah..." saten agreed numbly. "Oi, Why did you target me too?!" (y/n) cried in outrage. "You were close by." mikoto shrugged at the boy while sticking her tongue at him cutely. "Such Misfortune." the mismatched haired boy lamented with a sigh, causing saten and uiharu to giggle.