Season Two, Episode Twenty-Nine: Critical

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

A young girl with chestnut hair stared down though a window with her big innocent chestnut eyes at a boy in an hospital gown pulling himself forward. Each step he took, was a struggle.

"I don't understand." the young girl said confused, her mind not understanding what she was watching. "What is that boy doing?" "This young man has a serious disease called muscular dystrophy." the doctor behind the girl explained. "Dys... what?" she asked confused, turning to the doctor with childish curiosity glowing in her eyes. 

The sound of the young man they had been watching crying out in pain from collasping caused to the young girl to turn with an worried gasp escaping her lips. Big chestnut eyes widened in worry as she watched the boy clench his hands to the best of his ability.

"It's a disease that makes his muscles grow gradually weaker..." the doctor said. "He's had it all his life..." he glanced at the girl. "It's the type of disease people are born with, you see." the boy managed to grab one of the bars with an strangled breathe. "As you can tell, he's fighting against it..." the boy got his other hand on the bar. "Trying to beat it. To overcome it." the girl watched in awe as the boy slowly lifted himself up. The chestnut haired girl looked at the doctor with a cheerful smile. "However..." her smile disappeared at the doctor's sad tone. "no matter how hard he fights... it's a battle he is sure to lose." her eyes widened in horror.

"Our current medical science offers no cure for this disease." the black haired doctor said to the young girl's horror. "His muscles will continue to weaken..." the boy started to medical training again, sweating as he pulled himself forward between the two little bars. "In time, he won't even be able to stand up... And then... finally... his lungs and his heart will stop working." tears appeared in the corner of the chestnut haired girl's eyes at what she was being told. The doctor noticed a single tear dropped from the girl's eyes. "However, as I said, that's only currently." he assured. "Things can always change." The chestnut haired girl raised her head at that. "You have an amazing opportunity here." she turned to him curiously. 

"Your ability can help him and other people like him who are suffering." the doctor turned slightly and looked down at her with a smile. "It's the simplest thing in the world, and all you have to do is give us your DNA map, okay?" he offered. The girl turned back to look though the glass down at the sick boy. He was now sitting against the wall, his head turned upward as he took deep, painful breathes of air. 'I can... help him and others?' the chestnut haired girl thought as she watched the boy try to do his exercises to the best of his ability. A smile appeared on her face as she decided on what her answer will be. She turned back to the doctor, the smile still present on her face as she nodded in agreement. "Thank you." the doctor said gratefully as he approached the girl. He leaned over slightly and offered a hand to the chestnut haired girl. A young mikoto misaka placed one of her hands in the doctor's hand. Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed three other people. But the one who caught her attention the most was a young girl with unkempted black hair. The said girl glanced back at her.

Present Time...
Tokiwadai Middle School, Mikoto's and Kuroko's Dorm...

Mikoto's eyes shot open before recognizing where she was. The sunlight was entering from the window's of the girls' dorm with the sound of the birds chirping being heard. 

'A dream...' mikoto thought as she hugged the giant geokta plushie tightly. 'Why would I dream about that?' the chestnut haired girl questioned herself before it dawned on her. 'Oh, right... I went to see edasaki yesterday, and that must have...' mikoto's thought's were interrupted by an sudden warmth down around her waist. Her lips curved backwards in an annoyed frown as she knew what was causing the warmth down at her waist.