Season One, Episode Thirteen: Secrets

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 25th

(Y/n) glared at the long black haired ponytail magician. Kanzaki only stared at the boy in curiosity. 'Something about this boy doesn't seem right. Even though I see the fire coming off of him, I don't feel a magical presence coming from him.' kanzaki thought. "It's been a while since I've actually used this side of me. The last time I did was against fairy boy." (y/n) said before stretching out his hand. "Fairy... Boy?" kanzaki repeated confused. The flames on (y/n)'s left side grew before going into the boy's hand. Kanzaki went into a defensive stance, only to watch as the flames in (y/n)'s left hand take shape of a sword in awe.
(Y/n) walked forward a little before launching himself at the magician. Kanzaki tapped her nodachi. "Seven Flashes." she said as the road in front her tore up. (Y/n) growled as he swung his [Fire Blade] down on the wires. Kanzaki watched in surprise as some of the wires were melted under the blade. Unfortunately, not every wire was cut, so (y/n) gritted his teeth as he felt ultra-thin wires slash his legs and stomach. Regardless, he pushed on. The mismatched haired boy's [Fire Sword] made contact with kanzaki's sheathed nodachi, causing a creater to form underneath the magician. 'Such Speed and power?!' kanzaki mused in surprise inwardly. "I do not understand what drives you to want to protect a complete stranger so recklessly. Do you not value your own life?" she asked curious.

"Just shut up!" (y/n) snarled, jumping back to dodge a strike from the beauty. "Who do you think you are to be lecturing me? Protecting a stranger? I don't need a reason to help someone, especially one as helpless and young as her! Do you not have any sense of shame?" he growled before charging again, leaving burned spots on the road that was under his feet. "... Seven Flashes." she muttered. 'Only cut the ones that will be a sure kill.' the mismatched haired boy told himself as the wires converged, he charged straight on, slashing the wires close to his face. Cuts erupted on his body, his arm, his cheeks but still he forged onwards. He pulled his left arm back, he then went to slash. Kanzaki's eyebrow lifted slightly in respect at his tenacity. But the difference between them was too great. Sidestepping it with incredible speed, Kanzaki brought her sheathed nodachi to bear on (y/n)'s back. But her eyes widened in surprise when the boy turned on his foot to throw a right hook. She quickly raised her sheathed nodachi up and blocked the attack.

The [Fire Sword] glowed brightly. (Y/n) let a roar of power as he swung the blade down, a flaming beam slash coming from the sword. A explosion occured, causing the mismatched haired boy to narrow his eyes. "Why aren't you killing me? You could have ended the battle from the start. Even with this power of mine, I can tell you aren't taking me serious. If you value the lives of so-called innocents like this, then why are you after index with such nefarious goals in mind! How can you even bring yourself to slash at her back! She's just a helpless little girl! There's no way I can just stand by and let you do something like this! She's lost her memories, her home... I maybe weaker than you kanzaki, but even with my limited strength, there's no way I'm going to back down from stopping you!" he snarled at the smoke cloud that was soon rid of by the magician. Kanzaki's grip on her nodachi tightened. "Are you done?" she ground out, her hands shaking slightly. "No, I'm not!" (y/n) hissed, the flames getting more powerful. "With your power, shouldn't you be the one protecting her from the people that wish to exploit her? You can do that, you have what it takes! So why? Why do something like this!" the mismatched haired boy questioned as he pointed his blade at her. "..." kanzaki lowered her sheathed weapon, her eyes becoming sad as she did so. "I'm... not doing because I want to." she whispered, her voice no longer strong nor steely. It was weak, resigned. (Y/n) looked at her in surprise as she looked away, before taking in a deep breath to continue. "The organisation I belong to... is Necessarius." she explained. "But that's the church Index belongs to!" (y/n) gasped, his eyes widened slightly. "Then... why?" he asked confused.