Season Two, Episode Thirty-Two: The Consultant

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

(L/n)'s dorm

(Y/n) woke up completely unrested. With so much on his mind last night and the weird feeling he kept getting, he only got, at most, four hours of sleep. As much as he wanted to sleep in and get the proper amount of rest, his thoughts wouldn't let him. Reluctantly, he got out of bed and prepared for the day, one that was sure to be a pain to deal with.

After a quick shower to help wake himself up, (y/n) put on an (f/c) shirt with (f/c) jacket and blue jeans and prepared himself a small breakfast. If he couldn't get his energy from sleep, he would have to settle for a well-prepared meal. While preparing a quick omelet, he received a call from a certain pigtailed girl. Checking the caller ID for confirmation, (y/n) tiredly answered the call.

"Hey, pigtails." (y/n) greeted with a yawn. "Did zapper get home alright?"
"Yes, late last night." kuroko answered over the phone. "You don't have to worry. Everything is fine." "If you say so." (y/n) replied, relieved. "I'll see you girls later. I'm gonna go on a little patrol." "Alright then. See you later." kuroko said as she hung up.

"Wonder why she was out so late...? Maybe something to do with gekota knowing her." (y/n) mused with a shake of his head.

Before he could place down his phone, it started ringing again. (Y/n)'s eye twitched as he brought his phone up to his face to see the called ID.

'Business? Why do I have someone labeled as that?' (y/n) questioned as he answered the call. "Hello?" "Ah! (N/n)!" tsuchimikado's voice came over the phone loudly. "Tsuchimikado? What can I do for you?" (y/n) inquired, curious. "Before I answer that," tsuchimikado's pitch and tone shifted slightly. "Is your phone line secure?" tsuchimikado asked briskly, his tone now businesslike.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in surprise. 'So this is the type of person tsuchimikado hides that the past me used to work with.' (y/n) narrowed his eyes.

"Of Course. What type of information do you have for me this time?" (y/n) inquired, moving the finished omelet onto a plate. "It has something to do with your girlfriend, the Railgun." tsuchimikado answered, looking out the classroom window. "Okay. What does this information of yours have to do with misaka?" (y/n) asked, choosing to ignore the girlfriend remark. "While I was on my way to the remedial class, I had saw something weird. A few blocks away from the dorm, I saw the Railgun camping out on a public bench. She was also talking to the gloomy girl from Nagatenjouki." "That can't be right," (y/n) denied, picking up and taking a bite of the omelet. "I got a call from pigtails not to long ago. She said zapper got home late last night." "Really? Well, either she's lying for your benefit or I saw some sort of lookalike," tsuchimikado deduced. "There was that rumor about them making clones of the Railgun a while back." "I wouldn't put it past the board to allow something as fucked up as that to happen." (y/n) muttered darkly.

Tsuchimikado let out an amused chuckle. "It's been a year since our little group had been disbanded. But yet you, (n/n), are still willing be the Devil that many had feared." tsuchimikado remarked. "I'm still in retirement." (y/n) snorted before taking another bite. "For how much longer though, (n/n)? There have been whispers in the underground about the Devil's reawakening." tsuchimikado remarked darkly. A flame flickered in (y/n)'s left eye.