Season One, Episode Seventeen: Deep Blood

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
August 16th
Unknown...

Stiyl Magnus walked through the dark, central room of the Windowless Building in the center of Academy City. The only sources of light in the room were the faint, yellow glow of the circuits on ground and the tube they fed into. Inside said tube was something that could only be described as a human, but an odd one at that. The person floated inside the tube, upside down and wore a hospital gown. He or she, no one could really be sure, had both male and female features, having waist length hair, a petit yet masculine build, and a face that would fit on either a man or a woman. "Stiyl Magnus," the person greeted. "You are no different from the others. Every person that comes here has the same reaction to my rather unusual appearance. But it makes sense to me. If machines can sustain my life, why make my body do it?" the person inquired.

"Yes, director general Aleister." stiyl replied. "I believe you are already aware of the reason you have been called back here from England." the person identified as alester deduced. "A situation as developed." he explained. "If you mean 'Deep Blood', I know." stiyl confirmed. "We have indeed located a young girl with the ability to kill a certain creature." the director general of Academy City continued. "A creature that we aren't even sure actually exists. Here is were it gets unusually complicated. Sorcerers aren't usually allowed in the city, and yet one has involved himself in this." the general said. "In Academy City?" stiyl asked in confusion. "Crushing a sorcerer is no problem. If pressed, we could handle it." aleister clarified. "But of course, I would prefer to avoid such a conflict. Pitting members of the scientific and magic communities against each other is a dangerous game, as you know." he mused.

This was a fact stiyl knew all too well. The two sides currently had an uneasy truce in place and that could easily crumble if a representative actively attacked the opposing side. Should one side have a clear win over the other, the whole world would be thrown off balance into chaos as the two sides fall into conflict and drag the rest of the world into it. It would not end well for anyone.

"But you believe that the problem can be solved by sending a fellow member of the magical community to deal with this sorcerer." stiyl deduced. "That is my plan." aleister confirmed. "Additionally, I have at my disposal one of the natural enemies of both sorcery and science." he mused. "Do you mean the boy?" the fire mage asked in confusion. "But sir, I thought the idea was to avoid using Espers at all." he said flabbergasted. "It won't be an issue." the person in the tube reassured. "He's nothing like the others. He has no excess to privileged information, so using him will not risk a security breach, yet he will be helpful in dealing with our sorcery friends." the general assured. "Basically, you brought me back here to team up with the boy." stiyl concluded. "As of right now, he does not have the brains to understand your magic, nor does he have the power to recreate it." aleister continued. "You won't have to worry about your magical secrets being revealed." he assured the fire mage.

"There are still a few things that bother me." stiyl admitted. "And what might they be?" aleister inquired. "First, there is the obvious requirement of needing to work with that boy, but seeing as there is no other option, I will bear with it." stiyl listed. "The second issues has more to do with the people the boy associates with. One of them is a Level 5 Esper and two of the others are members of Judgement alongside the boy. They would surely wish to get involved if they were to learn about this operation, which can only spell trouble. Not only that, but based on our research from our last visit, one of the Judgement girls is regarded as one of, if not the, best hacker in Academy City. Surely, if anyone could hack into your files on the science/magic conflict, she could." stiyl reasoned. "Rest assured, everything will be taken care of." aleister replied with a smile. "No matter how impressive of a hacker this girl may be, my defenses are surely more than she can handle. As for your other concerns, these girls may even be of additional help, so long as that help is not combat based." he insisted. "What do you mean?" stiyl asked skeptically.