Season Two, Episode Thirty-Three: The Devil's Deal

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

There were many things (Y/n) (L/n) was feeling at the moment. Tired. Angry. Suspicious. But mostly, confused.

"What did you just call me?" (y/n) inquired, glancing between the two in front of him. "You are (Y/n) (L/n), the student of Benimaru Shinmon, are you not?" the female's partner asked, his voice being slightly deep. 'He's taller than smoker!' (y/n) noted in surprise. "And what if I am?" (y/n) mentality called for his ODD. "Then we're going to need you to come with us. The Evangelist awaits your [Adolla Burst], kid." the big man grinned, offering a hand. One of the apartments in (y/n)'s utility belt shot open, the ODD popping out. It landed in (y/n)'s left hand, and under the mismatched haired boy's mental order, extend to it's full length. (Y/n) took a spearmen's stance.

"Regardless of the questions I have for the two of you, I have a job to do." (y/n) declared, glaring at the two. "You don't want to do this, (y/n) (l/n)." the black man warned, his grin turning into a frown. "Don't worry Charon," the girl said reassuringly cheerfully, unnerving (y/n). "He just needs a little shock to push him in the right direction." she stuck at her tongue out playfully.

The strange girl gave a flick of a wrist, the little alley light flicked suddenly. (Y/n)'s eyes widened suddenly before becoming dull, his stance relaxed.

"If only it was this easy with the fourth pillar and damn plasma wielding brat." the girl huffed in annoyance, carelessly approaching the unmoving mismatched haired boy. "Based on your battles that we have watched, your right arm, [Imagine Breaker] as it is called, can negate(?) abilities by touching them." the girl noted, standing in front of (y/n). A smug smile appeared on her lips. "But how can you stop something you can't see?" she tip-toed around the boy childish. "Can we go now that we have the sixth Pillar, Haumea?" charon inquired impatiently, crossing his arms. "Hold on you idiot!" the girl now known as haumea snapped in annoyance, giving an annoyed look at the big man. "Instead of standing over being useless, how about you get rid of these bodies?" she huffed before looking at (y/n)'s left arm. A idea suddenly popped in her head, causing her lips to curve into an sadistic smile.

"Then again, I would like to see the sixth pillar's [Adolla Burst] in action. It's been a while since I've seen that." she said, backing away slightly. "(Y/n), will you destroy those bodies?" she asked with fake sweetness. "Oh, and destory the shit that you have on you now. That green armband and other two things." she added.

As if a mindless doll, (y/n) threw the ODD where the three dead bodies were. Next, he took the glove off that hugged his left hand. But, the moment (y/n)'s right hand touched his left arm, the sound of glass shattering was heard. The two in white jumped back in surprise, having not expected it.

'So not only can he get nullify abilities thrown at him, he can also nullify his [Adolla Burst] with that right hand of his. Interesting...' charon noted as he watched (y/n) take the glove off before throwing it where he threw the ODD.

(Y/n) then grabbed the utility belt and took it off from he waist before throwing it where the others were with the Judgement Armband following not to far behind.

"Now, use your [Adolla Burst] to destroy it!" haumea instructed. (Y/n)'s left side bursted into flames, haumea watching in giddiness while charon in curiosity. 'When I first found out about the new pillar being born, I had originally thought it would be someone in our city that had only just awaken their ability. But when it was revealed to be someone like this boy, it made me curious. How is one chose to be a pillar? While we use those bugs to test and see if they wield one, how were you choosen...?' charon questioned himself as he watched haumea act like a puppeteer.