Season One, Episode Eleven: The List of Prohibited Books

(Y/N- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 19th

It was the night of July 19th. The streets Academy City were peaceful and quiet. However, the same could not be said about a certain riverbed. Down by it were two students, one a high school boy while the other was a middle school girl. The boy was none other than the unlucky Level 0 known as (Y/n) (L/n). Across from him was the third ranked Level 5, Mikoto Misaka. At the top of the hill not too far away stood three other middle school girls, these people being the mutual friends of (y/n) and mikoto: kuroko, uiharu, and saten.

After discovering that she had accidentally broadcasted herself playing at the beach in a childish swimsuit, mikoto had been extremely flustered and furious, especially when she learned (y/n) had seen. (Y/n) honestly didn't understand why she was so mad. He even complimented her about it, saying she looked cute, twice! Miraculously, that only seemed to make her even madder. So mad in fact, that she strong-armed him into fighter her again, saying that if she won, he had to forget about the entire incident. Seeing as he didn't have any other way out, (y/n) agreed, with kuroko, uiharu, and saten tagging along to watch.

"Is this really such a good idea?" uihauru asked in concern. "I'm sure it will be fine." kuroko said reassuringly. "Sissy just needs to blow of some steam. (l/n) is just the right guy to hold an Esper at bay. Plus, he would never go all out against someone for no good reason." she said."Do your best, you two! Good luck!" saten cheered, before realizing what she said. "Actually, scratch that last part! Just do your best!" she cheered sheepishly.

"Looks like it's about time we get started." mikoto said with a smirk. "You ready?" she asked. "Ready when you are." (y/n) replied with the same expression. "Show me how much you've improved." the boy taunted. "I've been waiting a long time for this rematch. Let's settle this, here and now!" mikoto yelled. Mikoto reached towards the ground and sent a pulse of electricity through it. Within an instant, an iron sand sword formed in her right hand. "That trick again?" (y/n) mused skeptically. "You know that won't work on me." he said. "Which is why it's not the only weapon I'm going in with." Mikoto clarified, holding out her left hand. In an instant, she gathered electricity in her hand and shaped it into a sword. She gripped it firmly and took a fighting stance. (Y/n) raised a interested eyebrow as he gulped a bit at the sight of the new weapon.

"I call this my [Lightning Blade]. Let's see how well you can dodge both of my swords!" mikoto yelled as charged straight at the mismatched haired boy.

As soon as he was in range, mikoto swung wildly at (y/n), interchanging which sword she swung. Sometimes, she would swing with both blades, either along parallel or intersecting paths, in an attempt to throw (y/n) off balance. Unfortunately for mikoto, (y/n) managed to dodge every single strike. He did everything he could to not get hit, from sidestepping, to ducking, to rolling, to sliding. While the task proved difficult, he still managed to get away rather unscathed. "Hold still!" mikoto yelled, bring her hands together. "I rather not!" (y/n) retorted snidely. As soon as the blades met, they combined. The lightning blade merged with the iron sand sword, coating it in a cloak of electricity. Mikoto swung the sword with two hands over her head and brought it down on (y/n). However, the weapon only met with his right hand. The instant they touched, the sound of shattering glass was heard, and the blade fell apart into regular iron sand. (Y/n) took the opportunity to step back and put some distance between him and mikoto. He had just destroyed one of her weapons, he was not about stay close enough for her to attack him with another one.