Season One, Episode Twenty: The Not so Date

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
August 18th
Tokiwadai Highschool...

The following day, mikoto got up bright and early with a spring in her step. Practically nothing could ruin her mood, Not even kuroko's daily, unwanted wake-up call. The most mikoto was willing to retaliate was with a mild electric shock, as in one that didn't leave the victim smoking and covered in soot. The shock kuroko received was only enough to leave her paralyzed for a few a few minutes, long enough for mikoto to properly get dressed without being molested.

Such calm behavior was unexpected from mikoto, especially when kuroko's more questionable habits were involved. When asked about it, mikoto only replied with the simple explanation of having special plans that day before leaving the dorm to grab some breakfast. Once mikoto had left, kuroko couldn't help but feel like there was more to the story than what her roommate had claimed. Her curiosity and suspicion getting the best of her, kuroko grabbed her phone to email uiharu and saten to tell them the disturbing news.

With Mikoto...

"You seem to be in a good mood today, misaka." maika observed as she poured her 'master' a cup of tea. "What can I say? I have a lot to look forward to today." mikoto replied, taking a sip of her tea. "lots of big plans." she hummed. "Would those plans happen to involve (l/n), by any chance?" maika asked innocently, causing mikoto to nearly choke on her tea. "W-why would you think that?!" mikoto stuttered. "My brother makes it his personal mission to know everything about his friends." maika answered, holding her cheek in a dreaming daze. "It's one of the many personal talents that I love about him."
"So, your brother's a siscon and nosy." mikoto grumbled. "He's a real a stand-up guy." "Don't be so hard on him." maika defended. "He's a bit rough around the edges, but he's actually really dependable. I'm sure (l/n) can attest to that." "I'll be sure to ask him about it." mikoto said, looking at the nearby clock. It was 8:00 am and she still had two hours before she and (y/n) were supposed to meet up. Regardless, mikoto had finished her breakfast and would need to head out soon anyway. Besides, she wouldn't want to show up late, so earlier was better.

"I need to go." mikoto said, getting out of her seat. "I don't want to be late. Hopefully, that idiot doesn't show up late himself. Later, maika." "So you were planning on meeting (l/n)!" maika cheered in victory. "Ignoring that!" mikoto yelled back, waving goodbye as she walked.

Timeskip...

Mikoto arrived at the designated meeting place, her usual broken vending machine, at around 8:30. It was almost nine and (y/n) had yet to arrive. She looked around the area frantically, tapping her foot in a mixture of anxiety and impatience. On one hand, the whole meeting was her idea and she only had herself to blame for coming so early. On the other hand, she was berating her for setting up (y/n) and herself for a situation that was sure to look like a date to an outsider. Mikoto would never admit it, but the idea of being able to spend alone time with the mismatched haired boy was really appealing to her. She wouldn't have minded if these sorts of meetings became a normal thing for them.

Then again, something about the whole situation was also extremely embarrassing. Knowing her friends, she would never hear the end of it if they found out. If kuroko's claims of wanting a triple relationship between the three of them were to be believed, she would try to worm her way in at every opportunity, effectively ruining the experience. Uiharu and her constant romanticized fantasies would make mikoto and (y/n)'s interactions all the more embarrassing, especially if she managed to get mikoto to put serious thought into them. Then there was saten's constant teasing, which, while good natured, would never end and be a constant burden to listen to.