Season One, Episode Twenty-Four: Voices

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
August 22nd

Following the recent Poltergeisting at the fireworks show, MAR were sent in to handle damage control. Haruee had since passed out and the rescue teams began to process her for transport to a hospital to get checked out. Uiharu stayed by her roommate's side out of concern, with saten and index staying close by. At the same time, (y/n) reported to kuroko about konori's findings pertaining to the link between AIM Diffusion Fields and RSPK Syndrome. Having the tendency to involve herself in official business, mikoto listened on as well.

Once they were all on the same page, the Level 5, 4, and 0 approached the woman responsible for saving (y/n) when he was too busy saving others. The woman in question, therestina, had recently gotten out of her Powered Suit and was talking on the phone with her associates about the incident.

"As we know, what happened was not caused by an earthquake." the woman said over the phone. "It was Poltergeisting." kuroko supplied as they approached.

Therestine turned her attention away her phone call towards the students, acknowledging their observation.

"Yes, your correct about that, children." she replied. "We wanted to thank you personally for helping me." (y/n) said with a bow, his friends following suit. "I'm just glad nobody was injured." therestine replied with a smile. "We were just wondering," kuroko added, looking towards the MAR staff on site. "Are you measuring the AIM in the area?" They had a variety of handheld scanner on them, accompanied by a couple of tables that were surely documenting the readings.

"Is MAR able to find irregularities in the AIM Fields before an event happens?" kuroko inquired. The group earned a somewhat suspicious look for their question. "Yeah, it's just that you arrived so quickly, we figured you had some way of predicting them." (y/n) supplied. "Could you two tell me your names?" therestina asked. "Oh, right! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and this is Kuroko Shirai of Tokiwadai. We're both with Judgement Branch 177." "So that explains it. There are some outstanding officers in your branch in particular, although some of the claims seem a bit out there." the MAR Commander concluded. "To answer your question, there is a connection between AIM and RSPK. I'm impressed you found it so quickly." "From what we can tell, the manipulation of AIM Diffusion Fields are the cause of the RSPK, resulting in these poltergeisting events." kuroko explained. "It would have been helpful if you had mentioned this during the joint conference early today. Then, we would have been able to look out for any suspicious persons at these events."

"As I made it clear before, that's Anti-Skill's jurisdiction." therestina pointed out. "Judgement's job is to counter rumors and manage day-to-day safety." "Even so, this information would have made it easier for us to keep people calm and properly informed." (y/n) argued. "Had we known, we could have created clear counter arguments of the rumors or even claim that random changes in the AIM Fields were the cause." "Fair point, but as the old saying goes, ignorance is bliss." the grown woman countered. "Although, I must say, you sure have a knack for helping people, young man. I saw what you did back there, pushing those girls out of the way, leaving yourself to take the hit."

"I've never needed a reason to help someone." (y/n) replied calmly. "Those two being my friends just gave me extra incentive. If I have the power to be of use, I'm going to do whatever I can to help." "Even if it comes to cost you in some way, like with that lamppost?" therestina inquired. "Surely, self-preservation demands that you keep yourself out of danger first." "Maybe, but I'd rather be the one to pay the price than let someone else suffer." the mismatched haired boy answered back, barely skipping a beat. "Pain's an old friend." "Even if you were faced with a force that severally outclassed you?"