Season One, Episode Thirty: Reunion

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person P.O.V...

"The time is 8:25 by my clock." a voice called over from above the sister. "You're a few minutes early."

Turning towards the sound of the voice, misaka 10032 saw accelerator sitting on top of one of the many shipping containers in the trainyard. He sat there completely relaxed with his leg crossed over the other. He was simply waiting for the appropriate time to take action. It was only the 10032nd time he was doing all of this.

"So, I take it you have no objection to being my next target for this experiment?" accelerator asked, almost sounding like he wanted to hear a negative response. "No." the sister replied instantly. "I am Misaka serial number 10032, Misaka identifies herself. Before we begin, wouldn't it be wise if you confirm my password to make sure I am part of the experiment? Misaka responsibly advises." Accelerator couldn't help but click his tongue in frustration. 'Always the same thing.' he thought to himself. 'Besides, what good is a password when everything about them screams being part of the experiment?'

"Honestly, I hate to question you when you're so diligently performing your role in an experiment to increase my power, but you strike me as unnaturally relaxed, given the situation." accelerator noted, raising a eyebrow. "You sure your mind isn't occupied with something else?"

'Just answer differently for once damnit, would you?' accelerator quietly begged.

"The phrase 'something else' is too vague for me to comprehend, Misaka replies to some confusion." the girl replied simply. "Three minutes and twenty seconds until the experiment is scheduled to begin. Are you ready? Misaka inquires, seeking confirmation."

'Of course that's her response.' accelerator thought to himself in annoyance. 'It always is.'

Since the beginning of the experiments, accelerator has always started with a little prebattle banter, just to see how the Sisters would respond. Every time, it was the same. They would accept their fates wholeheartedly. They never rejected, never rebelled, never tried to escape. They just fought in the sense that the experiment required them too for a few minutes before he inevitably killed them. It was getting old. They appeared human and Testament gave them human minds, but they always acted like windup dolls, just like the researchers described them. For once, the white haired boy wished they would react in a remotely human way.

"I don't think I'll ever understand how you could be so willing to throw your life away." the boy mused. "My life is more important to me than anything else in the world, which is why my desire for greater power will never disappear or diminish, so it doesn't matter if I've killed ten or ten thousand in this experiment. As long as I'm getting stronger, your deaths are nothing to me. I'll laugh away each kill." "You say you can not understand Misaka, but Misaka also finds your behavior confusing, Misaka replies honestly. You are the strongest Level 5 in Academy City. You are in a position where nobody else can touch you, so there is no need for you to become more powerful, Misaka states reasonably."

Just like the Sister said, her analysis was based entirely on reason. Hard reason, the kind that a computer would follow. No loopholes, no exceptions, just a conclusion based on purely logical thinking. Of course, humans didn't think like that, accelerator knew this for a fact. People had known he was the strongest since he was a kid. They knew this, but they still challenged him on the delusion that they had a chance at winning. If chaos theory was to be believed, everything was bound to happen at some point, no matter how improbable it was. It's why humans take chances. They bet on chaos theory to have them be that one instance that the improbable happens. However, a computer didn't operate like that. While it did consider chaos theory, it disregarded the illogical improbabilities. The Sister in front of him believed that since he was the strongest, accelerator had no need for extra power since it would be illogical to challenge him with such a small chance of success. The sister knew this better than anyone, having memories of 10031 other deaths at his hands. The only reason she took the illogical path was because she was created for the sole purpose of doing so. She did not realize that other people have tried to fight him and failed miserably because they put their faith in an impossible outcome.