Season Two, Episode Thirty-One: The Dance of Fire and Lightning

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person P.O.V...

"It seems as though all the pieces are being gathered." a voice mused, echoing throughout the darkened hallways. A low hum and the hallways came to life, rows of lights flickering to startling brightness as a strange wind billowed within the building with no windows, no doors. Not one ray of light permeated through the violet walls of the building. The Windowless Building stood tall, a lone monolith hidden in the mass of skyscrapers, unseen and untouched.

Deep within the centre of the building, multiple screens flickered to life, each one displaying information far too fast for the human eye to capture. At the centre of this space, a lone tube stood, bubbles of oxygen trickling into the tube filled to the brim with a strange liquid and housing an impossible sight. A lone, silver haired man hung upside down, his eyelids fluttering open to reveal emerald eyes.

"Ah yes, Aleister Crowley." another voice boomed, resounding throughout the building in amusement. "Pray tell, which one is this?" "Hm..." the man in the tube, Aleister Crowley, smiled. "The strongest has been decided. The Level 5's are soon to be gathering. The devil will continue be put to the test."

"And about the devil's memory loss...?"

"A surprise at most." aleister crowley replied calmly. "But all according to plan. His involvement with deep blood, the level upper, gensei Kihara's granddaughter, and now the shut down of Level 6 shift have provided the needed information."

"Truly? Your plan has been in the making for years, Crowley. I hope to see it move soon. It does get dreadfully boring watching all these mundane events."

"Ah yes. The anomaly. The boy needed a way to discover his... tools. Only then could he begin to attempt to understand his true nature." aleister said as if in explanation.

"Ah, the reason why he ended up in a Child Error facility of all places. I never did ask but you were the one who instigated those events, weren't you?"

"Perhaps." aleister allowed as his eyes took in the information on the screens without show of strain, his smile curling slightly more to reveal a devious grin. "Does curiosity finally overwhelm you that you'd be so talkative today?"

"...Perhaps."

"Alas, the anomaly will have to work a little harder. 'The one who wields a piece of power that equates to God', 'The one who wields a piece of the Heaven that is inhabited by God' and 'The one who wields the power to kill God'. Once the three have gathered is when the stage is set." aleister proclaimed, his eyes shutting once more. "The gathering of the Level 5's shall only spur the ascent of the trinity that will lead into the next phase."

Once again, the building descended into silence, the only sounds being the hum of the machines that powered the building.

Heaven Cancellor's Hospital...

Mikoto stood in front of an all too familiar hospital room. Room 1028, the room specially reserved for regular patient, (y/n) (l/n). She had a bag of store bought cookies in her hand, the most expensive brand she could find at Seventh Mist along with another bag of clean clothes for the boy (she had made a quick pit stop at the mismatched haired boy's place with a spare key she had blackmailed him for). Despite coming to the room so many times before, she still had nerves. Granted, this was the second time she came to visit by herself since the mismatched haired boy lost his memories. Regardless, this was something she needed to do in private. Especially after last night.