Season One, Episode Five:Level Upper

L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 14th
Sakugawa Middle School...

"From what we learned today, it should be apparent that this aspect of Academy City's ability developing curriculum is the most important." the teacher wrote down on the board in front of him before turning to look at his class. Ruiko Saten, who was currently sitting at her desk in school,  was transcribing her notes for her sick friend. On the surface, she looked to be deadly focused on helping her friend in any way she can. However, her thoughts were elsewhere. 'Who cares about theories and thought experiments?' saten thought to herself as she stared wistfully out the window. 'I wish they'd teach us how to level-up faster. That would be useful.' she thought wistfully. While she continued to stare, she realized she still had a friend in need sick at home. Put her ability related thought aside, she quickly put away her stuff and headed out. She still needed to pick up some medicine for Uiharu, she couldn't leave her best friend to fight this cold off by herself.

Timeskip...

After stopping by a pharmacy to pick up the medicine, she noticed someone she had become very familiar with passing by as she made her way to uiharu's dorm. He was actually pretty hard to miss in the crowd, considering his mismatched hair. "Hey, (l/n)!" saten yelled with a wave. Turning towards the direction in which he heard the yelled, (y/n) waved back with an lazy smile. "Oh, hey Flipper." (y/n) replied.

One might give a strange glance if they heard someone call another by such a term, but it was actually pretty normal for (y/n). Having gotten pretty close to his friends from Judgement very quickly, (y/n) had started assigning nicknames to each of them. He only thought it was fair since he always called mikoto 'Zapper'. He put a decent amount of thought into each name, using something iconic about each girl to create it. Saten was called 'Flipper' since she loved to flip uiharu's skirt, much to (y/n)'s displeasure as it was always super awkward when he was in the room. Uiharu was called 'Headband' for her iconic flower headband. Kuroko was 'Pigtails' for a similar reason as uiharu. Granted, he didn't use the nicknames all the time like with mikoto, but he used them often enough that they stuck. Little known fact was that he actually had some other names for some of them, like 'Panties' and 'Closet Pervert'. But he figured he would toss them as to keep himself in one piece.

"How have you been?" saten asked as she approached her friend. "Oh you know, unlucky as always." the unlucky (l/n) answered with a stiff laugh. "What about you? What have you been up to?" he asked curious, stuffing his hands into his pants pockets. "Just taking some medicine to uiharu since she's sick." Saten said as she presented the medicine. "You want to come with?" she asked. "Don't see why not." (y/n) shrugged. As the two continued their trek through the city of science, they passed by a park where they saw two more familiar faces sitting under the shade of some trees. "Misaka, Shirai, hey you guys." saten called out as she and (y/n) walked over.

"Hey Saten." mikoto greeted cheerfully before switching to an annoyed tone. "Hey idiot." she greeted. "Are you ever going to stop calling me that, Zapper?" (y/n) asked in a similar tone.
"Only when you stop using that ridiculous nickname." she retorted.
"Come on, it's super cute. I though you liked cute things. Or was that a lie?" (y/n) questioned snidely. "Are trying to die?" mikoto threatened as she began to spark. "Hey! Come on! I was joking!" (y/n) said as he held up his right hand in defense. "There they go again." kuroko lamented.