Season Two, Episode Thirty-Four: ITEM

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

It was but a peaceful night in Academy City. No sudden lighting storms. No explosion. But the peace meant nothing to the Dark side of the city. Nothing...

"Confirm." a man dressed in an business suit said, a silver suitcase in one hand hanging from his side while the other was pressed against his ear. He was hiding behind a corner in a alleyway, a active car having it's lights shining his way. "It's three minutes past the rendezvous time." "This is Point A." another man dressed in the same thing only having glasses said, looking though the scope of the sniper rifle. "Confirmed, there's no one in sight yet." "All right... So they're no-shows." another in the van snorted rudely. "Guess they realized they were messing with the wrong people." the driver commented, smirking.

"Now you're just being ridiculous." a feminine voice mused, causing the driver to jump in surprise. "Hey! Who was that?" one of men exclaimed in surprise. The driver looked everywhere for the targets. "I'm here, as we agreed..." the female said, the sound of amusement in her voice. "Closer than you know, in fact."

Unknown to all the men there, what looked like a doll with a golden pocket watch hanging around it's neck was leaning up against the driver's side front wheel, looking as if it was counting down. Soon, the hand of the watch hit the center, both the doll and van exploding. The guy with the suitcase held a hand over his face, offering little protection from the flames reaching out. 

"The deal is off... It's off." the sniper barked, raising the rifle up. His eyes wide in horror at what had just transpired. "Get out of there right now!"

The sound of something landing behind startled the sniper, causing him to turn. The moonlight shined down slightly on a young girl wearing black sailor top and a pleated skirt. She also wears a pair of pumps and dark-colored pantyhose. A dark-colored beret adorned her head, her blonde hair being highlighted. The girl stared down at the crouched man, her head tilted slightly to the side with her blue eyes showing amusement. "Who are you?" the sniper asked in fear. The smile already on the blonde's face widen. "Heh." she chuckled.

The sound of the sniper's scream of pain ringed in the men with the suitcase ears. With their plan completely falling down, the young man decided to run away in fear. But before he could go anyway, he stopped when the sound of footsteps coming the way he was planning to run. He started backing up in fear, looking down the dark alleyway. The figure soon walked out of the shadows, revealing it to be a young skinny brown haired girl with a orange hoodie (white short sleeved shirt underneath) and hot pants. The hood part of the hoodie was up and on the girl's short brown hair.

"You! Stay back!" the man barked, reaching to his pants pocket and pulling a knife out. He held it out in front of him threateningly. The brown haired girl stared at the man with brown eyes full of amusement. Seeing the man pulling his knife out caused her to let out a sigh of boredom before charging forward. 

The sound of the man's scream of pain was heard as his knife went flying through the air.

Little Timeskip...

"What's that? Again?" a young women with soft tea-colored hair asked. "Yeah... Yeah, all right..." she responded to the caller.

Thanks to the alleyway lamp, the light showed the soft tea-colored haired girl twirling some of the locks of her long hair around her pointer finger. She wore a violet dress with shorts, along with black thigh high socks and white boots.