Season One, Episode Twenty-Seven: Dear My Friends (Season Finale)

(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

Dr. Kiyama chased the two MAR trucks down Urban Expressway 5 at top speed. She disregarded every traffic law in Academy City and pushed her sports car to the limit for the sole purpose of catching those two trucks. If her hunch was right, her students were on board for another experiment from the think tank that was the Kihara Clan. That family had pushed her around for the last time. Kiyama was going to save those children no matter what. She swore it.

However, she was rather shocked when the walls of the trucks unfolded, revealing them to be filled with MAR Powered Suits, each one of them manned with a grenade launcher. One of the Powered Suit Operators knocked open the back door of one of the vans and aimed straight for the researcher-turned-teacher. Unfortunately for MAR, the trucks were tossed aside by a surge of electricity, clearing a path for the despite teacher.

"What was that?" kiyama asked as she brought her car to a screeching halt.

She stepped out of her car and looked back to see mikoto, kuroko, and uiharu all standing before the debris, no doubt having arrived via kuroko's [Teleportation].

"What are you doing? Why the hell did you choose now of all times to interfere?!" the doctor demanded. "Answer me!"

Her answer was delayed by the sudden arrival of konori, saten, and (y/n) on the Judgement Branch Chief's personal motorcycle.

"Dr. Kiyama, those trucks are only decoys!" uiharu explained. "The children are on another set of truck to a difference facility." saten added. "What? Then whe- Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" the baggy eyed teacher protested as uiharu and saten let themselves into her car. "Just get in the car and follow uiharu's directions." (y/n) ordered, activating his ODD. "We'll make sure nothing stops you from reaching your students."

Kiyama gave the students a confused looked, which was returned with a stern and determined look from mikoto. Seeing as complying was her best option, kiyama got into her car and drove down the expressway, leaving the four remaining students behind.

During the time that the students were getting kiyama away, the remaining Powered Suit Operators recovered and prepared to attack. The students did the same, but where caught off guard by the sudden appearance of two helicopters armed with Gatling Guns.

"Helicopters, huh?" kuroko mused nervously. "Yeah, I can't fight those with a stick." (y/n) lamented with a nervous smile, not noticing the look from the girls.

However, the helicopters were quickly knocked out of the sky by an apparently self-propelling MAR truck.

"I recognize that ability all too well." kuroko said with a hint of disgust.

"I think you can relax now, the cavalry is here." kongou introduced herself with a cocky smile. "Try not to be intimidated by my ability. [Aero Hand] will make swift work of our opponents." "That was good timing!" mikoto noted before being teleported on to konori's bike. "Go on, we can take care of this." kuroko insisted as she pulled out a massive belt of her iconic pins from her bag. "You go catch up with kiyama and the others, Sissy."
"Kuroko..." mikoto whispered. "Just go already." (y/n) ordered, taking a spearman's stance. "We can't call ourselves Judgement Officers if we let a Level 5 do all the heavy lifting for us. Don't worry, we'll be fine." "Alright then." mikoto agreed with a smile. "But you two better catch up, or you'll answer to me!" "You know I hate doing that more than anything else." (y/n) quipped with a grin. "Who would dare assault me? I am Kuroko Shirai of Tokiwodai, partner of great Railgun!"