Season Two, Episode Thirty: The Calm before the Storm..

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

"Oooh! The sun is almost blinding today, isn't it?" mikoto chirped as she held a hand over her eyes from the brightness of the sun with a smile. "I know I should be worried about sunburn, but then again that's what makes it feel like summer, don't you think?" kuroko watched mikoto run ahead with an suspicious look. "Ooh! Look it's a cicada shell!" mikoto remarked in awe as she noticed it through the shrubs. 'The sissy I know doesn't like sunburns and cicada shells.' kuroko thought dryly. "It's not quite noon yet." mikoto noted, glancing up at the clock that resided in the center of the city park. "We've still got some time." mikoto turned to look at kuroko before jogging over to the nearby vending machine. Kuroko stood still, deep in thought. "Kuroko!" the chestnut haired girl called out her roommate. Being knocked out of her thoughts, kuroko turned to mikoto. "Oh! Yes, what is it?" kuroko asked. "What would you like? It's my treat today!" mikoto put another coin in the slot. She then turned and gestured to the vending machine with a hand, smile still on her face.

"Wha-?" kuroko almost exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise. 'She always uses kicks on that vending machine... not cash... and she's paying for mine, too?' kuroko thought in surprise, her mind process starting to work in overload. "Well?" mikoto inquired. Kuroko ran over to the chestnut haired girl. "I-I guess I'll take an iced coffee!" kuroko said. As she got close, kuroko tripped and landed face first into mikoto's breast. Quickly recognizing where she had land on, kuroko quickly pulled away. "Oh! I am so sorry." kuroko apologized, backing away in fear of the chestnut haired girl. "It was an accident! I absolutely did not mean to dive headlong into your breasts." Mikoto laughed a little. "Calm down. I know that." mikoto reassured, much to kuroko's shock. "You should be more careful, though." mikoto poked kuroko in the forehead before turning back and heading back to the vending machine, questioning herself on what she would want.

'Something is wrong! What has come over my dear, grouchy sissy?' kuroko inquired inwardly, staring wide eyed at mikoto's back. 'Could she be an imposter?' "All right, I think I'll go with the coconut cinder." mikoto decided, not knowing of kuroko's crazed thinking process. Mikoto soon felt something tap on her shoulder, causing her to turn slightly to look. "You are wearing orange underwear today." kuroko stated. "They are polka-dotted with a winking gekota-" embarrassed and enraged, mikoto unleashed an lighting blast at kuroko, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Where did that come from?" mikoto growled, standing over an smoking kuroko. "Just... checking... It really is you." kuroko groaned in pain. "Look! There they are!" a familiar voice exclaimed, causing mikoto to look and see saten, index, uiharu, and haruue approaching. "Hey, sorry we're late!" saten apologized with a sheepish smile. "What are you guys up to?" uiharu asked. "Great looking tan, shirai!" haruue complemented, causing the others to look at the slightly moving pink pig-tailed haired girl. 

little Timeskip...

"So, what do we have on the docket for today?" saten inquired, drink in hand.

After kuroko had recovered and the reason why she was on the ground was given, mikoto had bought everyone a canned drink. Saten, kuroko, and index were standing while mikoto, haruue, and uiharu were sitting down. 

"Well, let's see... I wouldn't mind doing some shopping. There are a few things I need for our field trip." mikoto commented before taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, that's right..." uiharu said. "It's coming up soon, huh?" uiharu turned to mikoto. "So, where are you all going, misaka?" "I'm pretty sure it's called "Liberal Arts City..."." mikoto answered. "Oh, yeah?" uiharu inquired in shock. "The artificial island in California?" "Uh... Mhmm." mikoto confirmed. "That's the same place we're going!" haruue revealed. "I didn't realize that." kuroko remarked in surprise. "How great! We're all in the same group!" mikoto cheered. "The five of us can hang out the whole time... We can eat together... and go shopping... Oh, and then there's the beach, too."