Season Two, Episode Twenty-Six: The Vending Machine

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

Opening her violet eyes, nunotaba was instantly met by the sunlight. A annoyed groan escaped her lips as she brought a arm over her eyes. After her eyes were able to adjust to the bright light, the researcher lowered her arm to observe her position.

Feeling something soft under her, nuntaba glanced under and noted the pillow on the small bed. A sudden feeling to worry crept onto her at the realization of the unknown place she was in. Quickly raising the blanket that was drapped over her form, nunotaba let a quiet sigh of relief.

"Oi."

All of of her senses jumped to the max. Nunotaba shot up into a sitting form in the bed and looked from where she believed the voice to originated from, muscles tensed. Upon noticing the hair, her muscles became untensed.

"It's you, devil." nunotaba noted. "I have a name you know." (y/n) complained, sitting crossed leg Indian style in front of a small table placed in the center of the room. 'So this is how misaka feels whenever I call her zapper.' (y/n) sweatdropped. "Going off on your slightly relaxed posture, we must be at your place, no?" nunotaba asked. "We are." (y/n) answered truthfully. "Not only did I not know where you live, I had no idea how skilled those that slither in the dark were at tracking people."  "And how are you so sure they won't find us here?" nunotaba countered. "It's best to say I have some contacts." (y/n) said simply. 

Nunotaba's lips curved downward at the thoughts of yesterday night. The words "[WARNING! (ALERT) Unit 20001 Foreign code.]" that she saw on the screen bounced around in her thoughts.

Ripping the cover to the side, the young researcher got up from the bed, catching the mismatched haired boy by surprise. Nunotaba quickly looked around before noticing her shoes placed neatly by each other. Moving quickly, she slipped on her shoes.

"Hey? Something wrong?" (y/n) inquired, getting up. "I must go." nunotaba answered, heading to the door. Noticing this, (y/n) approached and grabbed her arm. "What's wrong nunotaba?" (y/n) asked worried. "Does it have something to do with the emotions you were planning to implant into the sisters were stopped?" Nunotaba glanced back at the teen. "The events of last night have left me surprised. That is why I must investigate even more on this unit." nunotaba answered. "And how do you plan on that, nunotaba? I doubt they're going to let you enter into another facility now that the one girl knows our faces. There's no telling what facilities now know what you looked like." (y/n) argued. "Tell me, (l/n), what would you do if someone that had changed your view on the world was only born to die?" nunotaba asked, causing (y/n) to look at her with furrowed brows. "I would protect them." (y/n) answered simply. "Even if people that you once worked with once considered friends turned against you?" the young researcher inquired curious. "Even if the world was against me, I would protect them." (y/n) answered without skipping a beat, shocking the young researcher.

Through these past four days she had gotten to know the supposed Devil of Academy City, she had been surprised and shocked by him. Though their talks, she had learned that he has always up to help someone out, even if it turns out that it's against all odds. He has shown to be caring, even if he didn't know you. Much was proven yesterday during their getaway when she was in a state of mildly surprise of her attempt at stopping the experiments were unsuccessful. He had carried her though the factory, even while under fire.