Season One, Episode Six:Majority Report

(Y/N)- Your Name
L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 16th
Heaven Canceller's Hospital

"Hot, hot, it is so hot in here." kuroko complained as she fanned herself. Sitting next to kuroko was a sleeping mikoto. Across from them was (y/n), who had elected to take off his white button-down shirt, leaving him in his (f/c) shirt. The three students were sitting in a waiting room at a hospital, waiting for a certain doctor to return. "Well, we have zapper to thank for that. She did overload that power plant last night." (y/n) commented, glancing at the sleeping girl. "You know we could have prevented this if you were there to keep her in check with your right hand." kuroko argued. "Cut me some slack, my shirt was still in the wash! I had to air dry it last night after zapper fried the power plant." (y/n) defended.

Their argument didn't last long, as their target, Dr. Kiyama was approaching the group after having checked on all the comatose patients. "Come on, wake up! Please open your eyes, Sissy!" kuroko begged, shaking the sleeping girl. "Man, this girl can sleep." (y/n) said in exasperation, rubbing his head. "Sissy, wake up already." kuroko continued before getting a perverse look in her eyes and starting to drool. Kuroko focused on the sleeping mikoto's lips, perfectly still and slightly opened. It was the perfect opportunity for anyone with a crush. The mismatched haired boy noticed this too and decided to give the fantasizing girl a fair warning. "Don't even think about it." (y/n) warned his teacher and field partner.
"Okay, I won't think about it. I'll just go for it and see if a kiss will help." kuroko said, leaning for the kill.

"You know she's just going to punch you just before you can do it." (y/n) added. Just before Kuroko could land the kiss, mikoto's eyes fluttered open. In the single second she was awake, she took in a mountain load of information. In the first half of the second, she saw (y/n) sitting across from her. He was leaning back into his seat and had his white shirt off, making his decently built chest partially visible through the sweaty (f/c) shirt. As much as she would have loved to deny enjoying the view, it was his face that earned her attention. He had a smug look on his face and seemed to be waiting for some inevitable outcome. This was a red flag in mikoto's book. In the second half of the second, she noticed that kuroko was extremely close. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were puckered up. (Y/n)'s smug look suddenly made sense, and she reacted accordingly. She quickly got out of her seat, now wide awake, and pounded her fist into the top of kuroko's head with a loud bang.

"This isn't a fairy tale, you know." mikoto reprimanded her roommate. "I warned you." (y/n) said with a chuckle as he got up, his white shirt hanging over his shoulder. "But it did work. You're awake now, aren't you?" kuroko reasoned with a victorious smile. "That's unexpected. Why are you three still here?" kiyama asked. (Y/n) turned around in order to look her in the eyes with a serious fire behind his own. "There's somethings we need to ask you." (y/n) answered. "I suppose I can spare you the time, but I find it unbelievably hot in here." kiyama noted. "It's the middle of summer, shouldn't they at least turn on the air conditioning for us?" she questioned. "You do make a good point." kuroko agreed.

"I'm very sorry, but we had a power outage last night." a passing nurse said. "Things haven't been resorted to normal quite yet." she explained. "Anything you'd like to say for yourself, zapper?" the mismatched haired boy asked sarcastically. "Oh, let it go idiot!" mikoto began to argue, but stopped when she noticed kiyama do something with her necktie. "Alright then, they're using emergency power for basic operations and critical patients." kiyama concluded as she pulled off her tie. The two girls could only watch in shock as kiyama began to take off all her clothes. As for (y/n), he had quickly turned around and shielded his eyes as to not see anything forbidden for a teenage boy. "You've got to be kidding me!" (y/n) yelled in exasperation. "Again? Seriously?" mikoto asked in shock. "Your solution to this is to take off all you're clothing?!" kuroko yelled.
"