Season One, Episode Nine: Special Workshop

(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 18th

Following the events of the Level Upper Case, mikoto and kuroko had found themselves with a day off. The two were discussing what they could do for the day at Joseph's, but they couldn't decide on anything. Kuroko had suggested going to see a new romance movie, her intentions clear to anyone that knew her, but mikoto wasn't overly interested. Mikoto had suggested going to a summer festival over at Seventh Mist after seeing an ad in a magazine. However, Kuroko quickly caught on and deduced that mikoto only wanted to go because Gekota was involved. The two began to argue over mikoto's clear love for the frog mascot, but were interrupted by the arrival of one of their dear friends. "Sorry I'm late." uiharu greeted. "I hope you haven't been waiting too long. I missed the first bus." she explained with a sheepish smile. "No, no, don't worry about it." mikoto insisted. "We only just got here ourselves." she explained. Kuroko then noticed someone missing from uiharu's side.

"Hey, saten's not with you today?" kuroko noticed. After a quick explanation and getting herself something to drink, uiharu surprised her friends with the revelation that saten had extra classes. The girls could hardly believe it. It was their day off and students from all over Academy City were being called in for extra classes. Apparently, the extra classes were some special workshop. It just didn't seem fair. The girls just couldn't believe how unlucky saten had gotten.
"Speaking about bad luck." mikoto mused. "Have either of you heard from (y/n) recently?" she asked curious. "Since when are you and (l/n) on first name calling?" uiharu asked with a teasing smile. Mikoto started tapping her index fingers together. "Yesterday." she said while a little pink. "He said he was going to be busy today." kuroko explained while glancing skeptical at her upper classmate. "Something about helping his teachers with their work." she shrugged.

"Just like that idiot." mikoto huffed. "Always going off to help someone."she sighed. "I wonder what he's doing right now?" uiharu mused, staring off out the window.

With Saten...

Saten had just arrived at the top of a hill, where the location of her required special workshop was located. Her destination, A Certain High School. Once she arrived, she also met up with her low-level friends from school, akemi, muu and makochin, the same ones she used the Level Upper with. As the girls made their way towards their classes, they lamented about their lose of a day off and the seeming pointlessness of the lessons. Once again, the conversation brought up their unsatisfied states as Level 0's. However, when asked for her opinion, saten simply resigned to their fate, much to her friends' disappointment.

When they got to their class, they were surprised to see the variety of students that had showed up to the workshop. No two students wore the same school uniform, save for saten and her friends and a group of high school students that seemed to be part of a gang. However, the number of students that showed up was lacking. It was not even enough to fill in half the classroom.
However, the most surprising part of the class had to be the teacher. When she first arrived, everyone had mistaken her for an elementary school student. She was extremely short, dressed in pink, and downright adorable. The description was quite fitting, considering the fact she was named Komoe Tsukuyomi. However, she also had a frightening personality. She made academic related threats in the most innocent voice imaginable, somehow making the threats feel more threatening.

As for the lesson itself, it was mostly standard fair. Komoe went over all of the basics of Esper abilities for most of the morning. It was nothing saten had not heard before. It was all Personal Realities and quantum theory again. However, things took an odd turn when komoe stopped the lecture a few minutes ahead of time, much to the shock of the students. They had expected at least another half hour of lectures. "Okay, that's it for the morning lecture." komoe announced. "but before you go for lunch break, there is someone I would like you all to meet. He is a student of mine and a Level 0 like many of you. Many people would say he is the ideal Level 0." she explained before turning to the door.
M