Season Two, Episode Thirty-one: Familiar Faces

Key:
(Y/N)- Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(N/N)- Nickname
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

It was past nine o'clock at night when it happened. After only meeting this person a few hours before hand, mikoto had seen this person die, crushed under a train car. This person wasn't just some unfortunate soul mikoto had just happened to stubble upon. She was someone she recognized all to well. Someone whose image she saw every time she looked in the mirror. She had just watch one of her now confirmed multitude of clones, her "Sisters", get killed.

The sight of such a brutal and heinous act launched her into a fit of uncontrollable rage. She couldn't think about anything other than the person that committed the crime. This albino boy dressed in black and white, lazily talked to himself about how easily he took a life and how unengaging it was. All of her anger was directed at him as mikoto fired a blast of electricity at him.

The initial attack did nothing, harmlessly bouncing off the boy and striking the metal shipping containers next to him. The most it did was catch his attention. Mikoto didn't care about that at all. All that mattered was making him pay, no matter what it took. Charging in screaming like a mad woman, mikoto stopped a mere ten meters away from the boy. Summoning a large portion of her power, she collected all of the iron sand in the surrounding area and created a hurricane around her opponent. She then condensed all of the iron sand until it had formed into hundreds of iron sand chainsaw swords. This storm of swords surrounded the boy, trapping him in a dome of deadly blades.

"Interesting." the boy mused. "This is quite the armory you've made here. Did one of you take up sword making?"

Mikoto didn't respond, not even listening to a word he was saying. She simply aimed all of her blades at him and fired them in unison. In an instant, the dome shrank in size, seemingly crushing and piercing its unlucky victim into a pincushion. However, just as quickly as the swords rushed in, the iron sand constructing them was dispersed, leaving the boy at the epicenter of the attack completely unharmed.

"Nice trick you've got there, making swords out of iron sand through magnetism." the boy mock complimented. "But once you understand how it's done, it's not that special." 'How?' mikoto thought to herself in disbelief. 'I threw hundreds of swords at him, yet he's not even hurt a little bit. Not even that idiot could take that attack head on, even with the ultimate weapon against the supernatural powers, [Imagine Breaker]. What the-'

Mikoto never got to finish her thought as something caught her eye in her peripheral vision. Off to the left of her, laying just next to the train car that crushed her clone was a left leg. A bloody, human left leg with the same type of shoe and sock that she normally wore during the summer. It didn't take a genius to know whose leg it was after seeing what mikoto had witnessed moments before.

The sight of the dismembered limb made her sick. She hugged herself, desperately trying do deny whatever possible scenario had occurred before she arrived to see the death itself. However, it was too much to deny, and she snapped. Mikoto let out a shrill, ear-piercing shriek, as well as a surge of high voltage electricity. Generating a powerful magnetic field, mikoto picked up every railing and girder she could get her power on, ripping the rails of the trainyard out of the ground. They all hung suspended in the air above her, just waiting to be dropped.

"That's a lot of power." the boy noted before raising a eyebrow slightly. "Are you…?"

Mikoto didn't bother listening to him. Instead, pointed every single piece of iron at him, dropping all of them in a wave of metal. The bars planted themselves into the ground, carving a path right towards the boy. However, the boy didn't show a hint of worry, only smirking as the last three iron bars dropped on him. Rather than crush or impale him, the bars simply bounced off and were hurled at mikoto instead. Mikoto barely had time to dodge as her attack was reflected and the remaining iron bars plated themselves into the ground behind her.