Season one, Episode Three: Abilities and Powers

(Y/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...
July 13th

Early Morning, Judgement Main Branch...

Judgment is Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee, comprised of students from all over Academy City. There are no minimum age requirements to join Judgment but you had to be of certain age to begin active duty, not to mention the 'spartan' training that was provided by a dangerous Anti-Skill member to toughen up Judgment members. Or so the rumours went. Regardless, Judgment is one of Academy City's primary peace-keeping entities, though their duties and patrols were largely limited to schools and minor incidents. However, in this case, a mass serial bomber was wrecking havoc all over Academy City and Anti-Skill, stifled by the bureaucracy, had no choice but to involve Judgment in the apprehending of the terrorist. Or, as Shirai Kuorko thought snidely, they should have just let them handle it from the start. 80% of the city population are students, after all. This means that no matter how you look at it, the sheer number Judgment members far exceeded the number of Anti-Skill adult manpower available. Not to mention that since this terrorist is most likely an Esper... well, what could these adults do to a coward that hid in the shadows and bombed indiscriminately? Shoot thin air?

But still, the reason why she was here in District 1, where the Judgment Underground Operations is located, was simply to get an update on the situation. This meeting also served to update the Judgment members on the latest news and reports regarding the graviton bombings. Still, did it really have to be at 6am in the morning? Kuroko stifled a yawn as she struggled to pay attention to her branch chief. "The serial graviton incidents have been increasing in both frequency and prevalence," Konori Mii, Chief of the 177th Judgment branch, announced importantly as she clicked the mouse, highlighting several locations reflected on the projection. the screens then changed to close-ups of the respective locations that had been ravaged by the bombings, eliciting a fair number of murmurs from the Judgment members present. "... the first victim last week," Mii continued seriously. "The times and places of their occurrences are apparently unrelated. We are examining evidence from the scenes using psychometrics but we've yet to achieve any results. Judgment will continue to cooperate with Anti-Skill to heighten the security measures and avoid further victims. All our resources will be pooled into this case." she said. Mii looked around at all the Judgment members tersely. "I urge all of you to be vigilant. Please do your best in helping Anti-Skill apprehend the culprit." she warned.

"Yes Ma'am!" the Judgment members hollered as one as the meeting was adjourned.

Little Timeskip...

As soon as the meeting was over, kuroko's head hit the table, her eyes struggling to keep open. She had stayed up late last night, desperately trying to find a clue to these indiscriminate bombings but the result was the same as it had been for the past week : Dead end. "Ugh..." she moaned as Uiharu Kazari came up to her with a concerned expression, looking up at her partner with effort. "Are you ok kuroko?" uiharu asked with a smile of amusement at her partner's unusually lifeless demeanour. "What do you think?" Kuroko ground out, lifting her head slowly. "I'm completely exhausted. Why did I agree to do the paperwork this week?" she whined. "It was decided on lottery," uiharu reminded her pleasantly. "And it was your idea, so you shouldn't really be complaining so much." she said. "... You're enjoying this aren't you?" kuroko deadpanned.

Uiharu decided not to push it. As exhausted as Kuroko was, the moment something made her angry or excited was when her energy would suddenly multiply hundredfold. "Well," she started. "I'm going to Seventh Mist today with saten and misaka, aren't you coming?" she tilted her head curiously. "Unfortunately." Kuroko sighed in disgust. "while you're out shopping," she shot uiharu a chiding look. "I'm saddled with duty. Luckily, Konori will be in the office today, so we might be able to get some leads." she said with a little sigh of relief. "Oh!" uiharu nodded her head enthusiastically. Konori was their chief in their 177th Judgment branch. And what a leader she was! Uiharu admired her glamorous proportions and strong nature. She was also smart and pretty, everything that uiharu wanted to be when she grew up. "Update me if you get any leads, ok?" she called back as she left the room, waving back at Kuroko before leaving. "... I can't move." Kuroko finally said after a moment of silence.