part 22

Okay hiii cupcakes *letting out a nervous laugh* 😅😅

Alisha deserves an award for updating this story hahahahahah 😭😅🤣😂

Anyways It wasn't in my plan to update it today but one of my fav reader requested me as it's her birthday so yeah here I am.. Happy Birthday to you sweetheart Manshita2335 ♥️ Many Many Happy returns of the day I am so sorry the update is short 😅♥️

My lips made it's way to her exposed skin of the neck as I sucked on it inhaling her lavender scent her hands tugged at my hair harshly as she pulled me more close to her moaning softly..

My phone started ringing which I ignored and continued my important art on her skin..

"Anurag your phone" she whispered softly staring at her with her big doe eyes her face flushed because of our close proximity and she bit her lips...

I knew it must be manik  he was such a romance breaker I ignored the call and kissed her on her sweet spot again my hand went to her back as I was about to unzip her kurti but she held my hand stopping me..

"Aap check karlein shyd kuch important hoga" she said softly....

(You should check it, it must be important)

"Fine" I uttered and grabbed my phone from the bedside table "I will kill manik today for calling me continuously" she laughed hearing me  while my eyes widened as it fell on my phone screen.. mom's call..
_________________________________

Manik's pov..

My nostrils flared as I stared at aryaman and nandini they were chilling having lunch together.. sometimes laughing..

Wow what a kismat I have?

My Bhai Got Mannat he was so lucky..God jii pleasshh make me lucky by giving me nandini I don't want to die single..

Yeh Khoobsurat Kanya jiska naam nandini hai mujhe dedo.. Iss bacche par thodi reham karo..

(God, please give me this beautiful girl whose name is Nandini, please have some mercy on me)

Why can't she laugh like this with me? She felt irritated with my presence like why? All girls die to get my attention and she ugghh..

Anyways I got up as event manager call me to discuss about something..

Mother Earth please swallow aryaman..
_____________________________

"We left something in middle" I said hovering over her after talking with maa and she giggled blessing my ears..

"You know you are so cute" I said pulling her cheeks.. she frowned glaring at me awweee my Minnie..

"I told you not to pull my cheeks" she said and I chuckled leaning more close to her I kissed her cheeks then bite it making her whined..