part 5

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments

"Maa manik just destroyed my new ferrari" anurag grumbled stepping inside the mansion while manik walked behind fumbling a little..

"Bhai I am hurt and you are still thinking about your ferrari" manik said dramatically..

"What happen baccha?" Mohini asked manik seeing him..

"Accident mom" manik said and mohini made him sat on the couch..

"Accident what? Are you fine? Did you got hurt?" Mohini panicked while anurag made a face..

"Maa he is a drama king he broke the headlight of my new ferrari and even there are few scratches" anurag said and manik smirked but soon hide it with an innocent face..

"Maa anurag today went to St,xa.." anurag ran to him and pressed his palm on his lips..

"What what?" Mohini asked being confused..

"Nothing maa" Anurag said and turned towards him.."and you baby brother come with me I will take care of your injured knee" he said to manik and dragged him upstairs..

Anurag took him inside the room and pushed him on the bed while manik crossed his arms around his chest "bhai I am straight" manik said and anurag groaned in frustration..

"What you want to shut your mouth permanently?" He asked while manik smirked and sat on the bed like a king..

"First tell me who is the girl?" Manik asked with raised eyebrow..

"That's none of your concern" anurag said typing something on his phone..

"Is it yash uncle's daughter?" As soon as those words escaped his lip anurag eyes snapped at him with a shock..

"Wha- what are you say-ing" he stammered looking here and there..

"Ohh my damnn now my doubt is clear it's yash uncle's daughter only" manik said his hand slammed on the bed excitedly..

"Manik it's not like that ok" anurag said while manik just gave him a look like 'I caught you'..

"Shiiittt bro tujhe koi aur ladki nahi mili thi kya you freaking choose dad's business rivals daughter" manik said seriously..

(Didn't you find any other girl?)

"I don't want to talk about this matter ok?" Anurag said and turned to leave but stopped listening him..

"I will tell everything to maa" manik said and anurag towards him joining his hands..

"Mere chote bhai please don't do this with me I love you bohot saara take my all the cars, outfits everything but please shut your mouth" manik smirked he just love to trouble his elder twin..

"Who's the king here?" Manik asked and anurag sighed..

He was getting angry but he controlled himself and said "you"