Part 44

Chapter written by Meee and  Liyaaaaaaaaaax

So follow both us and vote on this chapter and comment.♥️

Also I pyaar you All ♥️

Walking out of the class, Nandini was making her way towards the canteen as she badly need coffee, she is having a severe headache and the back to back lectures aren't helping her either.

She was monotonously walking, without giving a glance at anyone, just then she was pulled and before she could even shout , a palm pressed against her mouth halting her.

Her eyes widening, breath accelerating ten folds "Sssh it's me, Miss Musibat" Nandini glared at the person who pinned her against the door of an empty class room, locking it from inside "Now don't shout okay?" He withdrew his hand and she slapped his arm away.

"What are you doing here? What if someone sees us together? Shitt--" her sentence was cut when he placed his index finger on her lips "Sshh stop panicking , no one's here" He further whispered.

"But what are you doing here?" She asked in a hushed tone, pushing him off slightly, as he was way too close and their position isn't helping her either.

"Well I got a call from your college and they want me to perform in the college fest and they called me today for all the things so yeah, I was having a tour of your college and suddenly I saw you" He said it in short and then finally scanned her from head to toe.

She was clad in baby pink coloured kurta with thread works in it and the icy blue coloured jeans , her face has minimal amount of makeup with her shoulder length hair tied in a bun with a hair clip.

"You look beautiful today" He stepped closer to her again, his fingers raised, trailed on her forehead to the back of her head as he freed her hair from the hair clip "Now you look perfect" she was shocked at his gesture, his presence has started making her nervous.

"Manik you done?" She asked after a min when he didn't stop running his fingers on her hair "Of course not, I want to kiss you will you let me?" Those words slipped out of his mouth with so much of ease as if he was asking for a chocolate instead of a kiss.

"Why do you want to kiss me? What relationship we share?" She couldn't help but ask, playing along.

He chuckled, cupping her cheeks, his fingers caressed the slight red hue from her cheeks "To me you are already my girlfriend and will be my future wife" She was amused by his answer.

"You know Malhotra, it's bad to force a girl" She retorted, brushing the hair from his forhead.

"You know Murthy, I won't force you ever you will come to be by yourself" Nandini actually gave a thought to be his girlfriend but she still didn't want to say it to him that she was ready for it.

"Also please don't say that you think me as your friend, because friends doesn't do the shits we did back in Goa" He whispered the last few words leaning super closer to her that if one more move and their lips touch.

"Why do you have to be so irritating and cute at the same time?" She uttered out, which made him giggle.

"Did you just call me cute, Murthy" He faked a shock expression which made her roll her eyes.

"You've successfully wasted my time so now I need to go" She turned to leave, holding her back, which rested on her left shoulder "But I want to kiss you" He whined , "But I won't do that without your permission" He completed, grabbing her wrist.