part 13

3 more updates to go then you all know what will happen

3 more updates to go then you all know what will happen.. vote and comment if you all want to..no target..

The doorbell rang and anurag stood up and opened the door...

"Hiii Oldie Malhotra" manik wished stepping inside with nandini..

He placed the four box of pizza on the table and next moment he was on the floor and anurag was sitting on his back while the Murthy Twins screamed seeing them..

"Who the fuck told you to cancel my meeting Baby Malhotra urghhh dad is continuously calling me..you just fucking know how to put me in trouble" he shouted holding manik's hand behind his back..

"Aahh Oldie Malhotra uth jaa mere upar se you are so heavy" manik said while nandini laughed loudly seeing him in this condition and manik passed her an angry look..

(Get off me you are so heavy)

"You are bad Oldie Malhotra....fuck you are so heavy get off me otherwise I'll die" manik said like a baby..

Elder twin pulled his hair and get off from him and next moment he was on the ground and manik was sitting on his back..

"You ahsan faramosh (ungrateful) insaan I am trying to help you and you were planning to kill me saari properties tujhe akela chahiye kya" manik shouted and twist his hand hardly..

(You ungrateful person, you were planning to kill me because you want all the properties all alone)

"Tu pitega mujhse Baby Malhotra tu bohot pitega.. aah get off me" anurag shouted angrily and manik pressed his hand more hardly sitting on his back comfortably..

Murthy Twins were looking at them like they were seeing two aliens infront of their eyes..

"Guys we are here to talk like matures right? So stop this" nandini said being frustrated by their behaviour..

Manik made a face and stood up "mature seriously? Tum toh ek 20 saal ki bacchi ho arre nahi tum toh 17,18 years ki teenage girl ho" he said laughing and her nostrils flared..

(Mature seriously? You look like a 20 year old kid, no actually a 17-18 year old teenage girl)

Nandini was about to answer him back but mannat stopped her "guys please don't fight" she said softly..

"Guys I am really hungry so let's just have pizza first then we'll discuss everything" manik said..

"Breakfast toh kya tha tune" his elder twin said and he pouted..

(But you had breakfast, didn't you?)

"Naah I just drank one glass of bournvita aur kuch nahi" he said like a baby..

(Just drank bournvita and nothing else)
___________________________

"Madam you can have it I didn't mix drug or poision in the pizza and even woh pizza shop mere dad ki nahi hai" manik said to nandini to which she made a bad face..