part 26

As it's my birthday so I am presently a short update as a birthday treat! ❤️

Do hit the Star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

Being in two years of relationship they knew that their parents wouldn't going to accept them because they are rivals..

Murthy's and Malhotra's were always behind each other trying to bring each other down. Their hatred for each other had left impact on Anurag and Mannat..They were madly in love and scared of their family.

What if their family separated them?

The most impulsive decision they took was to get married. At the age of 23 Anurag just completed his study and a barely independent. Mannat was 19 and studying..

They didn't think about the outcome they just wanted to get married and they did marry in the temple and then registered it with the witness of Anurag's friend..

Indeed the impulsive decision but the best decision of their life..

"Are you both like fucking out of your mind" Manik and Nandini yelled in unison after getting the shocking news of the century.

"Barbie you are lying right?" Nandini was still unsure by the news that her younger twin was already married with Malhotra's elder twin..

Before Mannat could reply to her elder twin they heard Manik squealing..

"OMG oldie Malhotra you naughty boy you are already married now I need treat a new iphone, air pods and ofcourse 5 pair of new sneakers" Manik jumped on Anurag and started his demands of what he wanted from his elder twin..

"Baby Malhotra I'll give you everything and in return you won't say anything to mom dad" Anurag put his conditions..

"Ofcourse I won't I'll keep my mouth shut like a good baby" saying Manik turned to Mannat "You are actually my bhabhi congratulations by the wayyy" Mannat couldn't even smiled at Manik as she knew that her elder twin Nandini was getting angry by all this..

Nandini wasn't at all happy by the sudden news while Manik was probably the happiest..

"Manik just shut your mouth okay? This isn't there time to congratulate them" Nandini yelled not able to digest the fact..

"Seriously Mannat? I thought you are mature but you are one hell of a impulsive girl" she further shouted at her sister who was fidgeting with her fingers..

"Nandini atleas---" she didn't want to hear anything more from her.. The bomb Mannat and Anurag had dropped was enough for Nandini "Let's just not waste the time we have flight in few hours" saying she turned ready to walk out "You've disappointed me way too much baby twin" those words brought tears in Mannat's eyes..

"Nandini listen" she was about to follow her just then she felt a tug on her wrist "Mannat let her go she needs time" Anurag softly said..

"Fuck no I have to talk to her I have to make her understand she needs to hear me" jerking his hand she ran behind her elder twin wiping her tears..

"Such a daily soap drama" Manik sighed out rolling his eyes.."Nandini is so weird" he further added only to get hit from a pillow by Anurag.

"Not funny Manik" Anurag glared at him sharply "Mannat is actually crying" Her tears made him feel uneasy..

"Aahaa Oldie Malhotra now don't be sad bitch" Manik stood up giving his elder brother a hug "Neither Nandini is a kid nor Mannat and this is their sister's matter they'll handle"

Anurag chuckled at his baby Malhotra and said "Manik Malhotra can talk maturely as well"

Manik raised his imaginary collar grinning at his brother...

"So what's your plan now? You are having your so called engagement in next two days" Manik asked to Anurag who was busy packing his stuffs..

"Eww I won't going to get engaged to her" Anurag made a bad face "I will tell mom dad everything today" he further added..

"Bro you know right dad will going to disown you for sure" Manik said dramatically widening his eyes.. "Maybe he kick you out of the home and what if he snatch ceo's position from you as well" Manik went on scaring his elder brother..

"Why are you scaring me?" The elder twin let out being annoyed at the younger one. "Scaring? No Anu I am speaking facts" Manik pouted..
_____________

"Nandini please listen to me" ignoring her request Nandini stuffed her makeup and outfits in the bag "You have to talk to me you can't ignore me like this" she further added..

"Stop your drama Mannat and pack your stuffs" Nandini glared at her..

"Drama? Do you think I am doing a drama?" Mannat was hurt and shock by her elder sister's behaviour..

"You did a mistake Mannat a huge Mistake" Nandini stated letting out a sigh "I don't trust Malhotra Twins and Anurag ughh he is using you and he even manipulated you for all this marriage shit" She went on..

"Nandini it's been more than 3 years we are together and it's been a year we married I might sound cliche and dumb but I trust him I know he won't leave me , you are my elder sister you are scared for me" stopping abruptly Mannat took a deep breath then stared at her sister "I know what is wrong or right for me" she further said..

"As you've said you know what's right or wrong for you and you are mature enough to take all your decisions" Nandini expressed "I was just bit concern for you but I guess you don't even care anyways"

"You are taking it in a wrong way doll" Mannat said taking a step towards her "Everything is wrong here barbie" Nandini snapped back..
___________________

They safely landed in Mumbai Airport which was crowded with the papparazi who wanted to capture them.. The drivers were waiting for them as well as their bodyguards.

"Huff" Manik let out a sigh once they sat in the car.. "Sometimes I hate being the celebrity" he dramatically stated while Anurag was lost somewhere..

"Bro where you lost" He shook him to get some response.. "Shut up Manik" Anurag snapped..

"Fuck you" Manik cursed..
_______________

Anurag stepped inside the mansion while Manik was still outside giving autograph to one of the maid's little daughter..

"Finally my son you are home" Raj strode towards him which he found bit unusual..

Raj's tone was bit weird and before he could even react he felt a sting of pain on his right cheek..

It Was The First Time Raj Malhotra Raised His Hand On His Elder Son Anurag Raj Malhotra..

To be continued..
____________

I don't know when I will update the next chapter! But yeah I can promise it won't have any high voltage drama🌝 this story is all about humor and romance so yeah 🌚

Anurag just recieved a tight slap 🌚

Rate the update 1-10
__________________________