part 25

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

Next morning..

The sunlight peeped inside the room through the curtains still wasn't able to break the sleep of love birds who were sleeping in each other's arm forgetting the world..His arms wrapped around her while her face and touching his bare chest...

Suddenly the phone started ringing which made Anurag groan and he pulled her more close to himself.. "Pick the damn phone mannat" he groaned and turned to other side..

She frowned and searched for the phone her eyes were closed.. Luckily she found the phone, Grabbed it and picked the call without seeing the caller ID..

"Hello" her voice was hoarsed and sleepy.. "why did you call if you don't know what to speak" she grumbled after not getting the reply from the other side..

"Who are you?" What the fuck reality hit her hard it wasn't her phone it was Anurag's and the caller was none  other than his mom

Why the fuck they both have same phones..

She cut the call while her heart started to beat erratically and sweat beads started forming in her forehead.. She panicked as phone started to ring again damnn Anurag was still sleeping like a panda..

"Anurag wakeup" she shook his shoulder.. "Anurag wakeup your mom is calling" She shook his shoulder more tightly and he wokeup with a jerk..

"What mom?" She nodded in yes shutting her eyes tight.. "And I picked the call without seeing the caller id mujhe laga mera phone hai" she muttered..

"Who the fuck told you to pick the call mannat? And that to without seeing the caller id" shs flinched at his tone..

"It's you.. you told me to pick the call" she answered back..

"Anu open the door dammit it's already morning uth jaa sara honeymoon ek hi din mein karega kya" they heard manik's shout and loud bang on the door..

(Are you planning to do your honeymoon in one day only)

"Baby Malhotra yes he can help me" Anurag muttered.. "Minnie you go to washroom and wear your outfit I am handling here" she nodded..
_______

"Manik mera bhai you are here" manik raised his left eyebrow.."Kya hua? Why are you being so accha accha to me?" He asked his Elder twin..

"Manik maa called and mannat picked the call mistakenly aur sab messed up hogaya help karde bhai" manik grinned hearing his helpless voice..

(Everything is messed up, please help me, bro)

"Maaa ko boldu ki mere bade bhaiya was busy with his hone wali wife" Manik said mischievously before Anurag could reply they heard phone rang again..

(Should I say to maa that big brother was busy with his to be wife)