part 19

Finally I updated 😎😎

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

"Ok let's dance atleast" he said forwarding his hand..

"sure" I placed my hand on his and we walked towards the dance floor...

It was really crowded as everyone were dancing.. suddenly the song changed into Lat Lag Gaye

We started dancing in between the crowd.. the music was bursting sooo loud..I danced without caring for the world just then I felt pair of hands encircling around my waist from back..I stiffened..

"Easy Beautiful it's me only" ohh the mask guy..

I turned towards him and he pulled me close making me gasped.."aren't you being very touchy" I literally shouted in his ear because of the loud music..

"In that case you are touching me too" he said pointing at my hands which was on his neck..

I laughed as we continued to dance..

After dancing for 20 mins we gulped two shots just then he hold my hand dragging me in the corner where the music wasn't loud..

"I badly want to see your face I don't know why" there was a desperation in his tone..

I smirked and said "you said outer beauty doesn't matter"

"I know and everyone is beautiful in their own ways but I want to see your face" he said he was sounding cute..

I didn't say anything and tried to read his expression which was impossible because of the mask..

"Hey it's ok if you aren't comfortable" he said and turned to leave but I stopped him by clutching his wrist..

"Even I want to see your face" he turned towards me like a excited kid..

My hand went to my back as I was about to untie my mask just then the lights went off and the darkness engulfed us..

"I think universe doesn't us to see eachothers face" he said and I giggled..

"You smell nice" suddenly I felt him close to me very close..

"You do too" I breathed out and gasped at next moment as he pulled me close by my waist..

What is happening with me? He is a stranger and he is touching me..I am not even stopping him why..