Part 39

2200+ words.

Next update will be available tomorrow or Day after tomorrow if I get 15 followers in Liyaaaaaaaaaax

Also don't forget to vote and comment and this chapter is full of errors.

Manik's pov.

Shit shit shit, how did I get fever, I have so many things to handle , I have concert tomorrow, I have to go to the opening of the new club tonight and here my body was aching so much.

'Yes because from the last few days you weren't sleeping, skipping meals, planning to Kidnapped Nandini and was doing harsh practice, the fever was meant to happen' The voice in my head snapped and the headache increased tenfolds.

I took the money, the tickets were already sold, ughh I need to do something.

"Manik you are having fever" And my heart fluttered hearing her concerned filled voice. She being caring for me was making me feel so good.

I would love to fall sick everyday just to see being concerned for me.

BUT NOT TODAY

I have to get fine otherwise the management team would sue me, Ahaaa not really because I have more money than the team and I can easily cancel the concert, returning the tenfold of what they've paid me, but I won't, my extended family are eagerly waiting to see me performing for them and I don't want to see them disheartened.

"Hello I need a fresh vegetable soup in few mins and please call the doctor Manik has fallen sick" I heard her ordering over the telecom while switching the air conditioned off, my eyes were getting teary and the headache was just the cheery on the top.

"Manik you need to change" When I saw that she was about to take off my sneakers, I sat up with a jerk almost instantly, There was no way I would let her touch my legs, come on she is my queen.

"You don't need to I'll do it, and I am fine" I uttered taking off my shoes.

"Should I open your luggage and take out something comfortable for you? Because there is no way you can do it by yourself all alone" I couldn't control the smile which broke in my lips as I nodded at her.

She forward another causal wear and I was feeling slightly lightheaded but still managed and dragged myself to the restroom, I changed and then brushed and walked out only to tripped.

"Careful" I tried not to lean my body weight on her , Yaar mar jayegi mere weight se bacchi ladki hai woh.

(Damnn she is will die by my weight)

Nahi nahi bacchi nahi hai, bacchi jaisi hai.

(No no she is not a kid but just like a kid)

I sat leaning my head back as she covered me with the duvet, just then the doctor came in and also the soup which Nandini ordered. , the medical facilities are always available in our hotel for emergency.

The doctor checked and announced to give me an injection which made my eyes widened. What the hell? I know I had to take the injection to be fine and there is no way I won't going to accept infront of Nandini that I am scared of needles.

"Is it need.ed , Doctor?" And Suddenly I started stuttering which I hide behind my cough.

"Yes Manik, it will help you to cure fever faster, also your fever is normal as you said you didn't get enough sleep from last few days and just because of stress you catch fever" I just nodded and closed my eyes as he took a hold of my arm, come on Manik stop behaving like a baby, you are a grown 24 year old Man turning 25 in few months.