part 40

3400+ words.

Loonnnnngggg chapterrrrr

This chapter deserves 400+ comments, otherwise forget about this story 🥱

Kindly refrain yourself for being a grammar police here, I am totally aware of the mistakes.

(Just want to clear one thing ,that Manik is having a normal fever, it's not something serious or corona lol, He took stress, drove 11 hours, skipped meals and did rough practice, his body couldn't take it anymore and gave up causing fever, it's not a viral fever or something it's just normal one , clearing it because I don't want anyone to say that he has fever and still he attended the opening ceremony party where 1000s of people were present , kindly think logically before commenting)

"Let's leave now" He looked up , hearing the voice and felt his breath hitching, and eyes widening, seeing the beauty infront of him.

She was clad in black tube top with a tied up system teaming up with black Palazzo which has slits in both the sides, her black strappy heels rested on her feet beautifully , her slender legs highlighting. The denim jacket rested on her either sides of the shoulder giving her the sleek look, the normal makeup but the cherry red lipstick make him like his own lips as it felt dry.

 The denim jacket rested on her either sides of the shoulder giving her the sleek look, the normal makeup but the cherry red lipstick make him like his own lips as it felt dry

He forgot to breathe, poor he having a fever and she was raising the temperature more.

"Manik" and this brought her out of the Nandini's simping world.

"Yeah let's leave" He was weak and the world around him spinning a bit but he controlled and walked out of the hotel, sipping the energy drink.

"Hey do you want to go with me with my car? Or another one? If want I can arrange the another one for you?" He asked turning towards hers.

"Do you want me to go alone?" She questioned back, raising her left eyebrow, He noticed the slightest details of her face, the bit shimmery highlighter on the highest points of her cheeks were shining like stars blessings on her face.

"I want you to go with me but I also don't want to make you feel uncomfortable as well" He stated taking a sip of the energy drink.

"I.. I'll go with you" She trailed off, He couldn't help but grin.

"Surely, Miss Musibat" He himself opened the door for her, bowing his head a bit , while she rolled her eyes controlling the smile which was ready to break on her lips.

When they settled inside, the driver occupied the driving seat and drove off with his guards following in the another car.

"Maa I am fine, The fever is gone now and I took medicines as well" Nandini heard him talking with his mother over the phone call while she looked out of the window.