part 18

Do read the note atlast it's very important 😶

No need of votes and comments just read this update..

Anurag and Manik reached in midnight only while Mannat and Nandini reached at 10am morning..

They stepped out of the airport and found Malhotra Brothers were standing there..Mannat was shocked seeing them she wasn't expecting this..

"Hiii Nandini good morning and welcome to Jaipur" manik wished with cheeky smile like nandini was his bestfriend and hugged her..

"Jerk" she mumbled and pinched his back..he winced in pain and moved back..

Nan's pov..

"Nandini what is happening?" Mannat asked me seeing manik and anurag..her tone wasn't soft..damnn she was getting angry..

"Ummm"okay I was nervous because I know her anger it was dangerous..

"You said we are here for sisters vacay then what's these two doing here" she asked me..

Now what to answer?

"Umm Mannat it's was my plan you know tonight is my concert here and I invited you and nandini" manik said softly.."I know you are angry on bhai it's ok you don't need to talk to him but atleast you me and nandini can enjoy right" he further added..

"Fine" she mumbled and I sighed..

"My baby we are here to enjoy right then smile this frown doesn't suits you" I said and hugged my little twin..

"Agar tum dono behno ka pyaar hogaya toh shall we?" Manik said and we chuckled breaking the hug..

(If you both done showering love upon one another then shall we?)

"I won't sit with him" mannat said angrily as anurag was about to sat beside her...

"Okay no problem you nandini and me can settle on the backseat and bhai can sit on the passenger seat with driver" manik said trying to lighten up the atmosphere..

She nodded and all settled inside the car while I was in the middle between manik and babytwin...I was making faces as manik was giving me cheeky smiles..what is his problem?

Manik's pov..

I looked at my elder twin aka my Oldie Malhotra who was sitting on the passenger seat with a poker face..my poor brother..

Suddenly my phone beeped with a message.. I opened it and my lips broke into smile which turns into smirk in a sec.. finally I got the information I want and my all doubts are cleared now..

Freakkk I am sooo happppyyyyy..

Our car halted outside the Oberoi Rajvilas and we stepped out..

We stepped in and the staffs showed mannat and nandini the room which was beside our room only..