part 35

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️ and please ignore the mistakes..

1500+ words..

"I am hungry" she pat on his back, "You drained me out and now I want to eat something" she further added..

"There is an ice cream tub in the refridgerator" He further said in his husky voice pressing his face more on the pillow.

"No I want noodles" Anurag turned giving her 'are you serious look' and all she could do was to nod her head in yes..

"Fine let's just clean first"
______________

Anurag went to the kitchen to make noodles for his girl while Mannat quickly changed the sheets and went downstairs, she found her man cooking humming something softly his bare back was facing her as she gawk at the sexy view.

From where she went so lucky? And got such an handsome man for herself. She wondered then shook her head and cleared her throat to gain his attention.

"It will take few more minutes Mannat" He passed her a smile then concentrated back on making one of her favourite dishes..

"Sure , do take your time" she hopped on the kitchen island only to hissed which made him alert "Hey what happen you okay?" He turned off the induction and asked in haste..

"I am fine just bit sore after our deeds" Mannat breathed, Anurag frowned muttering something under his breathe "It happened because of me, I am so sorry Minnie, please go and rest"

"Ughh I am fine and you have only 3 mins to prepare the noodles"
_______________

"Mm hmm it tastes---" she stopped abruptly staring at him, her husband was waiting for her to say whether it was good or not "Arre aab bolo na (now say)" he was being impatient.

She pulled him close as he stood between her legs "It's so tasty and I love it and I love the man more who prepared it for me" she completed with a chuckle then stuffed it in her mouth..

"Huff now I am full thank you Mr Husband" she was about to jumped off from the kitchen counter when he caged her in between "Just a min Wife" His finger trailed from her lower lip to the throat and circled around her collarbone before proceeding down towards her cleavage, letting out a sigh her eyes raked on him as his gaze casted downwards.

Wiping off the sauce with his finger he licked it off , his eyes meeting hers erupting the fireworks inside them.

"Are you like horny again?" She found herself interrogating, wrapping her arms around his neck, gazing deep into his alluring orbs..

"Proudly I am" he nodded his head "Because My wife is so hot" answering he pecked her lips hot..

Giggling out she trailed her fingers on his chest lowering down to his abs. Anurag Malhotra being shirtless was one of the bestest sight to watch..

For Mannat, her husband was an eye candy and a walking delicious feast.

"Fuck let me kiss you" placing an index finger under her chin , he brought his face closer , locking his lips with hers, she moaned in delight reciprocating with the equal flavour. He caressed the seam of her lips before slipping his tongue inside hers tangling with it as they kissed..

Hearing the doorbell rang and a loud bang on the door, he pulled back frowning "Who must be there?" Mannat breathlessly whispered..

When the bang and ringing went more furious Anurag groaned out loud he knew the person from the other side of the door "Of course My Annoying Baby Malhotra" He muttered walking out of the kitchen with hers following him behind.