part 29

This story is directionless 🌚 Also This chapter is short and crap..

IF YOU WANT MANAN STORY FULL OF ROMANCE AND LOVE THEN KINDLY TRY MY OTHER STORIES AND SPARE THIS ONE THANK YOUU..

Anurag's pov..

From Minnie ❤️

Mom dad has clearly denied to come to your house for the talk..

To Minnie

Same here..

From Minnie

I fucking hate all of these

To Minnie

Don't you think you are cursing way too much these days..

From Minnie

I DON'T CARE

To Minnie
HOW' ABOUT THE MEETING IN MY PENTHOUSE.

From Minnie

They are okay with it..

Seen by Anurag..

So finally my parents and my in-laws had came into the terms of sit and talk after knowing the blunder theirs kids did.. But then their ego came in the middle they didn't want to meet in each other's house and at last my in laws agreed in meeting in my penthouse Huff such a relief..

"So are they coming here at evening for the meeting?" Maa asked as soon as I walked inside the mansion and to the living room..

"In my penthouse" I answered my eyes fell on Manik who was sitting in a weird position on the couch, savouring the taste of chocolate, his eyes stuck on his mobile phone thou I knew he was giving attention to our conversation here as his ears were perked up..

"And what made you think we will go to your penthouse for a meeting?" Dad voiced out staring at me..

"Ramu kaka one Iced coffee for dad" I yelled out then walked towards Manik standing behind his couch and he looked giving me 'What you want look?'

"Well dad you have to , you don't have any other choice you know" I passed him a smile before grabbing the chocolate bar from Manik taking a bite..

"No what the hell? That's mine, sanyukta sent that for me from New York" He whined making a crying face throwing his hands and kicking his legs like a baby .

What the Fuck was wrong with this man child? Sometimes it hard to believe that he was mine twin and same age as me..

God forgot to put some brains in him right..

"Give me the chocolate back Anu the kutta (Dog)" He screamed out getting off from the couch , while I was done eating the whole chocolate.

"Manik language" our parents scolded him in unison..

"Khatam" I showed him the wrapper..

"I will fucking kill you" turning on my hills I ran upstairs with him running me behind..

I was about to close the door of my bedroom room but he put his hand in the middle and pushed the door causing me to stumbled a bit and he walked in , I immediately jumped on the bed holding the pillow..