Part 42

2100+ words.

250 comments, if you want next update by tomorrow.♥️

Nandini's pov.

I stared at him, his back was facing me as he took off the white vest and went to dance sipping the diet coke, I was shocked seeing him not touching the alcohol.

The tattoo on his back shine while my breath hitched, control Nandini.

"Hey beauty, do I have the honour to dance with you" I heard another voice and turned, He was decent looking boy, and with his accent and by the looks he doesn't seems Indian.

I was about to deny but my gaze fell in Manik who was already staring at us "Why not" I placed my hand on his, smiling at him as we went to the dance floor, it was a shaded area designed with the bamboo sticks and it looked so aesthetically pleasing.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked resting his hand on my waist.

"Nandini Murthy" I replied "And yours?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck smiling at him, "Lucas Pitt" I nodded at him.

"Nice name huh" I wanted to laugh to out seeing Manik stomping his feet like a baby.

"You are gorgeous so as your name" He commented, making me smile, atleast the guy whom I am dancing with isn't creepy at all and he is not giving me bad vibes.

"Hahah thank you so much I am flattered" I muttered and he twirled me around then pulled me close, my back touching his front.

And then I saw Mr Manik Malhotra approaching towards us, his palms were fisted, shit I don't want him to punch this poor boy.

"I need to have a word with you" He said , standing face to face to me "Oh, but I don't want to, can't you see I am busy with him" I replied, staring at him with stern expression.

"I said I want to have a conversation with you" And this time he literally dragged me with him to the another corner. "Manik what are you doing? I said I don't want to have any word with you and you have no right to dragged me like this" I yelled as the music was way too loud.

"You are wearing my shirt, so you have to dance with me, drink with me and enjoy with me and only me okay?" Why does he have to be a baby all the time, I hate accepting the fact that it's too cute.

He was sounding like a possesive Baby.

"Just because I am wearing your shirt, it mean I need to be with you here, fine then" Muttering, I unbuttoned the shirt staring at him and took it off, his eyes widening at my sudden gesture.

"Hey hey I am sorry, I didn't mean to , Please don't take it off, if you are uncomfortable" And he was back again being a gentleman, he and his fifty shades.

"I was just kidding, you can talk, dance, and drink with anyone you want"His soft voice reached my ears, he was holding the shirt as he started buttoning it up , "I am comfortable enough, Manik"I held his hand, halting his actions "It's not the first time , I am wearing beachwear" I further said.

"Alright then" He withdraw his hand and I took off the shirt, placing it aside, my eyes travelled towards the groups of girls who was walking towards us, my face scrunched up knowing they were coming towards Manik, and they would surely stick on him.

"So I was saying" I suddenly held his and placing it on my bare waist, the amused look gracing his face features "How am I looking?" I myself wrapped my arms around his neck, asking him the question.

"What's this sudden change in your behaviour?" He asked, tucking the hair strands behind my ear.

"Why aren't you liking this abrupt change?" I asked leaning little more close to him