part 8

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

I just got to know that all the chapters of this story are messed up.. do tell me if you are facing the same problem I will try to arrange the chapters..

"Manik what happen?" Mohini asked as soon as she saw manik stepping inside the mansion.. she can sense him he was angry.

He didn't reply to his mother's call and straightly went to his room..

"Anu what happen to him?" Mohini asked in concerned as she saw anurag stepping inside after parking his car..

"It's nothing maa don't take tension" he assured her and went upstairs..

She knows something has happened that's why manik was angry and anurag was tensed..she chucked it as she knows they were mature enough to handle their problems and she wasn't like those type of mothers who poke nose in children's matter..

"Manik listen to me yaar" anurag said stepping inside manik's room only to get rewarded by a flying pillow which directly hit his face..

"Nikal jaa mere room se" manik shouted angrily...

(Just get out of my room)

"Manik calm down" anurag said and manik looked at him angrily..

"What listen huh? She whatever her name is slapped me.. she slapped The Rockstar Manik Malhotra how dare she? Huh no one ever raised their hands on me and that egoistic stranger slapped me ughhh" manik shouted he was so angry his eyes were blood red..

"No actually she slapped me so hard that my lips started to bleed it's swollen and I have recording tomorrow morning" manik said angrily..

Anurag sighed and sat beside him "shant hojaa"

(Calm down)

"What shant hojaa huh.. you didn't even give me chance to talk to her or fight with her you just dragged me out why huh ladki hai toh kya kuch bhi karegi"

"I will take revenge from her she freaking slap The Manik Malhotra" manik shouted and went inside the restroom grabbing his towel..
_______________________________

"I didn't expect this from you Mannat like how could you?" Nandini shouted while mannat looked down..

"Now why are you looking down huh?" She shouted..

"It's been 3 years you are in relationship with that jerkass I can't believe this" nandini said shaking her head and mannat started crying..

"You know right they are our business rivals still" nandini frustratingly stomping her feet..

"Now why the fuck you are crying?" Nandini asked sitting beside her..

"I am sorry.. I know they are dad's business rivals but I love him.." mannat said crying..