part 32

Do vote and comment ha? It has 2100+ words and meri mehnat 🌝😚

Also we are close to 100k yayyy..

Also do follow me in wattpad as well okay..

Chalo aab read karlo..

Aur haa do ignore the Mistakes..

Anurag's breathe hitched when he saw his girl walking inside the engagement venue with her sister, she was clad in floral print multi coloured lahenga , the top has full balloon sleeves and her mandatory iWatch adorned around the left wrist..
Her hair left open with the middle partioned and the maang teeka (forhead jewellery) rested on it thou her lahenga was simple but she carried it well with bit heavy jewelry and a light natural makeup and she looked breathtaking..

"I know Anu she is looking way too beautiful now stop gawking at her like a creep they are coming towards us only" Praanvi nudged her bestfriend snapping him out of the dreamland..

Anurag cleared his throat and looked away being embarassed.

"Hey Praanvi congratulations for the engagement" Mannat wished her giving her a hug.. "Thank you so much mannat and thanks for coming" Praanvi thanked her pulling back..

"She is my elder twin Nandini" Mannat further introduced her..

"Hey Nandini it's nice meeting you" Nandini smiled "Likewise Praanvi" she herself initiated the hug to Praanvi as she felt she was positive and genuine..

Anurag was all the time staring at his girl while Manik was nowhere to be seen, then sister's met with Praanvi's fiance as well..

Somewhere Nandini was thankful that she still didn't come face to face with Manik.

"Oh My , my absolute gorgeous twins are here" both of them turned hearing the voice of mohini will Anurag's eyes widened and breathed hitched again when he noticed that Mannat's outfit was total backless and only one tight knot was holding her top in a place..Her back totally in his view , the view was breathtaking yet torturous..

"Hello Mohini Aunty" the twins wished giving her a hug..

"Wait like by any chance are you and Manik twining?" Mohini's question took Nandini off guard, she didn't even know what mohini was trying to convey..

"Um what Aunty?" She let out being awkward yet confused..

Before Mohini could clear her confusion they heard another voice "Maa you know that cheese pakoda is so tasty" Manik finally made an entry and Nandini felt something snatched the ground underneath to her..

It might sound so dramatic but those dhum tananana tune started ringing in her ears, he was wearing a pastel pink coloured kurta with the waist coat and it looked that they were twinning like a happy couple..