part 34

1600+ words..

Don't forget to hit the star button and comment okay 🌚❤️

"Manik?" She whispered out in between their heated kiss, her hands were busy fisting his waistcoat and hair "Hmm?" He hummed..

"What are we doing?" She asked which made him pulled back "We were fighting from our lips and mouth I guess" Nandini cringed at his answer , their breaths mingling each to each..

"Nandini" whispering he inched closer again her heart flutter loving the way her name rolled out of his mouth , She couldn't even back off she was trapped between the wall and him much to her own dismay as well as delight "We were kissing each other" their nose's touch as he uttered..

"And it was you who initiated it" he further added , "And now it will be me" his lips were on her again and this time it was him who initiated with same passion. She didn't even realised that she reciprocated with the same favour as him , rolling her tongue on the seam of his lips before, she pulled him more close as if it was possible..

His palms cradled her face angling her neck to get more access to her, his body pressing tight against hers igniting the fire, staring into his eyes deep she tugged at his bottom lip harshly before moving back..

Enough to elicit a groan from the back of his throat..

"It won't going to happen ever again Malhotra" She whispered brushing the hair from his forhead.

His lips formed into a pout as Nandini pushed him and walked towards the mirror and could notice her messed up hair and the branded lipstick was totally gone..

"Fuck" she muttered to herself and opened the clutch, re-applying the lipstick.. "Why did you say that?" She heard Manik's whinning voice.

"What?" She asked as she continued to apply it.. "That it won't happen again"  He blabbered..

"Because it won't" her answer was clear cut. After setting her hair properly she was ready to leave the room when he caught her hand.

"Miss Musibat" his breathe fanned on the sweet spot of her neck which was making her loose her senses. "It will happen again and I will make sure of it" and he left leaving her disappointed, Nandini expected him to drop a kiss on her neck..

Flashback end..

Nandini thought about it then rolled to the other side of the bed , she was asking herself that why she kissed him what had happened to her all of a sudden..

'Because he looked tempting' her brain replied..

'Or maybe you started having romantic feelings for him' her heart wondered..

Romantic feelings for him? For Manik Malhotra? For surely he was hot , but it wasn't his type.. Nandini wanted a simple man for his life partner and it might sound so worst that she wanted to marry a person who was middle class..

And Manik ? He was The Rockstar , one of the highest paid playback singer with huge fanbase had totally dominated the bollywood and now making his way to the Hollywood at this young age , he had achieved way too many things..

He was the son of a Billionaire.. Thou he was a self-made artist but he got all the luxuries from the first he never really struggle..

And all these points didn't match with the man of her dreams..

She herself was the daughter of a billionaire and she didn't even want to come out as a hypocrite bitch but she wanted a normal life that's it..

Thou she couldn't even ignore her sinful attraction towards him..