part 37

Eid Mubarak everyone ✨💖 wish me jaldi jaldi chalo, I know I went late , lekin wish karo mujhe.

Also this is the Eidi for you all 😚🌻 Finally I managed to write it 💖

As I gave my eidi by updating a chapter 🌚 now you all should give me Eidi as well by voting and commenting on this chapter🌝💖

Also follow Liyaaaaaaaaaax
And make it reach 1k, I will start a new MaNan story there once it reached 1k followers.

"My God Oh My God she isn't saying anything I killed my own elder twin" Mannat panicked as she shook Nandini again and again..

While Anurag and Me slapped our forehead..

"Bhabhi (sister in law) please don't take any tension nothing happened to Nandini, she is just having a good sleep and these pills are harmless" I assured of course I consult one of the best doctors of Mumbai before giving her this pills..

I didn't want to take any risk with my future wife's health you know..

"But still, I am getting so tensed" she whispered.. "Mannat calm down nothing happened everything is fine" Anurag said softly..

I've had shopped for her outfits and lingeries as well, please don't give me those looks, I am a good kid, and I am not Shameless or a creep but I was sure the size I had bought would going to be fit for her..

Way to my destruction, because I knew Nandini would kill me for sure after waking up from her sleep..

"Sorry twinnie but I can assure you Manik is a good boy" I heard Mannat saying as she placed a kiss on her elder twin's forhead..

"It's time to leave" I announced..

After dumping our luggage in car trunk, I made Nandini lay down on the backseat, Anurag gave me some cookies, cupcakes and breads , butter and Nutella, surely it would help me because I had to drive for straight 11 hours..

It was already 11 in the night and I so wish to reach the resort by 10 am tomorrow..

My team would be reaching by 9 as they had their flight at morning itself..

Once everything was done, my eyes fell on Mannat, her face has frown as I knew she was still tensed with the stunt I had pulled.

I walked towards her and cupped her cheeks "Mannat you don't need to take any tension just enjoy with bhai (bro)  okay? trust me I won't let anything happen to her and she is totally fine she is just sleeping" She nodded handing me Nandini's phone and I gave her quick hug..

"Just keep me updated about all this okay?" I nodded at her words and turned towards Anurag who was yawning..

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him "Manik you done right? Now leave I need to sleep" My elder twin was a rude bitch, I hated him but I didn't hate him ughh whatever..

"You are a bitch you know?" I muttered giving him a hug.. "You are a hoe I know you know it now fucking leave" He snapped back..

"No wish me a luck first" I whined at my Oldie Malhotra

"All the best I will keep you in my prayers, I hope Nandini don't kill you" Anurag stated giggling..

"Ass" I muttered and took a seat on the passenger seat and drove off after waving at them..
_______________

With the help of rear view mirror, Manik looked at Nandini who was sleeping due to the affect of pills without caring for the world , Smiling he halted the car at the roadside , it was already 4 hours he was driving..