part 7

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..♥️

And bound by marriage will be up by evening or before that♥️

Nan's pov...

What to do I am getting bore..I was watching Netflix from morning and now I don't want to watch more..Mannat must be sleeping I know my baby isn't fine..I give her the soup which she have it without any tantrum..

I took my phone and about to call my friend just then I heard a voice..I looked down from balcony but no one was there shittt the voice was coming from back side of the Mansion..is it any thief in my house? Ohh my God I have to take care of myself and my babysis mom gave me all the responsibility..

I get off from the bed and quickly wore my slipper I walked out of the room grabbing my phone..

Descending the stairs I opened the door of the mansion and went out..I found someone's shadow I walked a little without making any noise and hide behind one wall his back was facing me.. who's that?

He turned and I froze what the fudge? What's this Anurag Malhotra doing backside of my Mansion.. wait wait? He is here to stole Khanna's file..

I went to him and shouted "what the fuck you are doing here"before he could utter anything I  slapped him harder than I slapped anyone this face turned to other side..

Manik's pov...

Damnn Oldie Malhotra ughhh I was stuck here just because of him..well I wanted a new iphone so yeah..ohh comeon don't give me those looks I earned more than enough but still I want his money..he was my big brother I love him shoo much note the sarcasm please..

I took out my phone and started replying to few of my fans comments on Instagram..

When is the release date of your new song

I laughed seeing the comment well I am too lazy to shoot ohh my God I freaking forgot tomorrow morning I have recording and now I am stucked here damnnn..

I was standing there replying to few comments just then I heard a shout "what the fuck you are doing here" I looked up to found the same girl whom I helped few days back.. before I could utter anything her small palm landed on my left cheek the intensity of the slap was soo high that my face turn to other side and I literally saw stars infront of me..no one in my life ever slapped me and now I just got a slap from a stranger..I felt a metallic taste in my lips shitt my lips started to bleed..

She clutched my collar and jerked me towards her "you bloody Anurag Malhotra what the fuck you are doing in my Mansion did you came here to stole Khanna's file" I didn't listen anything just one word caught my mind Anurag Malhotra..shitt she thought that I am Anurag noo dude I am Manik..

"Wait let me call the police I will expose you" she said and pushed me .

"Girl listen to me first" I tried to say but she didn't listen and bent a little picking the flower pot and my eyes widened ohh my God she will kill me I am just 24 and I don't want to die virgin..

"Bhaiiiiiiiiii helppp meeeee dangerrrrrr dangerrrrr bachaaa mujheeee" I shouted loudly holding my head to protect myself...

Anurag's pov...

"Have this you will be fine" I said unwrapping the chocolate bar and brought it to her lips...she took a bite and smile.. she forward it to me and I smiled taking a bite thou I hate chocolates but anything for her..

"I love you soo much" she said softly looking at me and I pulled her in my arms as she snuggled more into me feeling my warmth..

"I love you more" I whispered kissing her small palm..

Just then we heard a shout which startled us"Bhaiiiiiiiiii helppp meeeee dangerrrrrr dangerrrrr bachaaa mujheeee"

"Shittt manik" I mumbled and stood up I went to balcony with mannat and the scene we saw was shocked us..

Nandini was standing with a flower pot and manik was sitting on the wall..it was like he was trying to protect himself from her..

I felt like to laugh seeing the scene he was looking like a kid sitting on the wall and nandini was standing yelling profanities on him..

"Anurag aap niche chalein mere saath warna nandini manik ka katal kardegi" mannat said holding my hand..

(Anurag let's go down, otherwise Nandini will kill Manik)

"Chalo" I said laughing and she shook her head in disbelief...

(Let's go)

"You are laughing seeing your little brother in trouble" mannat said and I  shut my lips trying to control my laugh..

"Anyways baby let's go" I said holding her hand..

"Now nandu will kill me" she said as we descended the stairs..

"Nothing will happen I am here with you" I said and we went to back side of the mansion..

As soon as manik saw me he jumped off from the wall and hugged me tightly like a baby.."bhai bhai help me she will kill me"

"Oh my God" I heard a shout and I looked up it was nandini she was looking at us with shocked expression..

Manik broke the hug and looked at the Murthy Twins "ohhh mamma" he shouted and hide behind me like a scared kid..

"Bhoottttt bhootttt" manik started shouting..

(Ghost)

"Shittt two Anurags" nandini screamed looking at us with wide eyes..

I looked at mannat she was standing palming her ears because of their shouts..
________________________________

Okay how's the update? Funny, awesome, boring or amazing..

Rate the update 1-10

I laughed soo freaking much while writing this part😆😆

Finally they come face to face😎😎

Poor Manik got a slap from Nandini 😆😆😆 how's that? 😭😂😭😂

Manik is soo cute 😭😂😍

Are you all excited for the next update?