part 23

Okay hiii don't throw eggs and tomatoes on me please 😭😂 I don't know what gotten inside me I wrote two updates of double trouble at 3

Okay hiii don't throw eggs and tomatoes on me please 😭😂 I don't know what gotten inside me I wrote two updates of double trouble at 3.am 😂😂

Anyways do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

Chapter isn't proofread 😪

"Leave it" he muttered and turned towards mannat who was sitting on the bed he bent on his knees infront of her and held her hand "Bhabhi listen I want to be friend with nandini or more than friends ughh I am confuse anyways I need your help because my Oldie Malhotra is not helping me" he said softly to her

"Umm yeah okay I will try" mannat answered awkwardly..

"Thank you Bhabhi Jaan" he squealed and then turned towards me "Anuu tujhse acchi toh teri hone wali biwi hai" manik winked at me and left the room..

Hone wali nahi Baby Malhotra woh already meri biwi hai..

(She is not my to be wife, Baby Malhotra, she is already my wife)

"He spoilt my whole mood" I said staring at mannat as she was giggling.."There is nothing to giggle mannat" I glared at her and she pouted "Stop being Grumpy Anurag"

I walked towards her and leaned closer my hands on the either sides of her and her breath hitched.."Anurag iii--"

"Sssshh let me kiss you" whispering I stared at her face as she closed her eyes.. Smiling I closed my eyes as our nose touches..

"Anurag Mannat ........ Shit I am SORRY" and boom and here comes The Nandini Murthy The Elder Twin of Mannat Anurag Malhotra..

First manik now she ughhh why can't they just give us some time together..

"Ye..esss yess Nand..ini" And There was my mannat stuttering all the way infront of her elder twin..

"Mannat I want to tell you something" she said to her and then turned towards me "Anurag i--" I cut her off "It's okay Nandini you can take Mannat with you even I am going out to check manik's prepration for concert" I tried not to sound rude and walked out of the rooms leaving The Twin Sisters There..

I was so fucccking pissed ughhh..
________________________

Manik had already went to the venue were his concert was about to start while I was waiting for my girl and her twin to come out so that we could leave..

Anurag's outfit..