Part 46

I am back, I guess 🤡

I thought I will start updating double trouble after completing Love Sequel but then I realised you all are waiting for eagerly for the chapter. So yeah here I am.

Anyways please do vote and comment and make sure to follow me.

This chapter has 3100+ words.

Ignore the errors. Don't be a grammar police.

Mannat walked out of the washroom after settling her saree properly, only to get herself pinned on the wall beside, that too by her hot ass husband.

"Anurag what are you doing what if someone sees us?" She panicked looking here and there.

"No one is here" He whispered caging her in him. "Still leave me , I don't want to be close to you I am angry" She huffed trying to push the giant man off her, who didn't even budge a bit.

"Be angry then because you are looking hot" His fingers caressed her skin on her collarbone before he caressed the nuptial chain.

It was so hard for him not to do any deeds with hers , when she was looking so beautiful in the saree, it was always his weakness, and the nuptial chain and the vermillion are ice creams over the cakes.

She screams his, she belong to his, and it was overwhelming for him.

"If you done with your staring game then backoff I need to go outside" She snapped him out of his nasty thoughts.

"What if I say I don't want to leave you?" His hands crawled inside her saree before he wrapped it around her waist, her breath hitching at the darkness of his eyes and the evil intentions shining at those grey orbs.

"Anurag actually ,  oh  shittt---" He immediately back off hearing his Baby Malhotra's voice who stood at the doorway.

"Sorry I didn't mean to walk in, abey Oldie door lock karna tha na (Damnn Oldie you could've locked the door)" Manik scolded his Oldie Malhotra , who only scowled in return, fisting his hand.

"Anyways Mannat Bhabhi slash to be Sali Sahiba, Nandini is looking for you and Oldie Malhotra let's go , it's lunch time and I am hungry"
____________________________

Nandini and Mannat mingled with Manik's family members well, from their Grandparents, to their Aunt's uncle and as well as their cousin's, they were so cool and not at all nosy.

It was 7 at the evening, when their relatives left for their homes, They aren't from Mumbai but they still has extra houses in Mumbai, perks of being the Billionaire.

Anurag and Manik already made a plan that they will handle their girl after everyone leaves and they did the same.
__________

"What are you doing leave me, I wanna go home" He turned deaf ears and carried her to his apartment while holding her strappy heels as well , closing the door with his leg which locked automatically, he put her down and placed her shoes aside as well.

Glaring at her husband , She tried to open the door as she knew the password well "I've changed the password already" He smirked at his beauty who shot daggers at him.

"Seriously? That was such a childish thing, Anurag" rolling her eyes she sat on the couch.

"Hey let's talk and sort it out" He knelt infront of hers and held her hands in his, caressing her knuckles gently.

"I have nothing to talk about just open the door, ghar jana hai (I wanna go home)" that's what She uttered.

"Aap toh apne hi ghar mein ho biwi (you are in your own house, biwi)" She huffed and glared at him , although his words did flutter her heart.