part 12

A crap update 😪😪 well the update isn't short not long one either 🤷🤷

4 more updates to go then I will discontinue this story because of the low response.. no target vote and comment if you want to..

Malhotra Mansion

Breakfast Table..

"Morning" anurag wished and sat for breakfast..

Anurag's pov..

"Anurag today you have to meet with prisha your to be fiance" dad said much to my annoyance..

"I don't have time" I replied and took a sip of my bournvita..

"What don't have time?" Dad asked..

Control anurag control..

"I am busy I am handling the new project all alone" I answered and looked at manik who was looking at us keenly with so much of interest while sipping his bournvita..

"I am the head and I am giving you leave you can go" dad said and that was it..

I stood up buttoning my blazer "I am not going and it's final so don't force me" I said..

"Anu your breakfast" maa said..

"I am not hungry" I said looking at maa..

"What type of behaviour is this anurag?" Dad asked or you can say shouted..

"It will be really good sir if you stop forcing me in every thing my life is not a business deal" I said calmly and walked out of the Mansion..

I sat inside the car and drove off just then my phone beeped with a message..

From
Mine Minnie 🌍♥️

Meet me now I am waiting outside the college..

I read the message and quickly called my pa connecting it with my earpods..

"Hello karan tell me my today's schedule" I said as soon as he picked the call..

"Sir you have one meeting after lunch and you have some important files to check" he said and sighed..

"Accha ok I'll be little late today I hope you can handle it in my absence" I said..

"Yes sir I'll" he said..

"Ok then put all the files in my table ready I'll be there as soon as possible" I hung up the call and drove to St Xavier's College..
________________________________

Mannat's pov..

"Nandini I am not going college I want to meet Anurag" I said looking outside from the car's window..

"Babe we have important classes today" nandini said while driving..

"It's important nandini and you toh attending classes na you'll give me the notes later" I replied..