part 11

Don't expect a long when you people don't know how to vote

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Don't expect a long when you people don't know how to vote..

I will update 5 more chapters regularly..if I still won't get the response then forget about this story..

Anurag's room..

Midnight 12.30am

"Bhai break this also" manik said giving him a vase..

Anurag took it and throw it on the floor..

"Bhai yeh bhi tod de" manik passed him a perfume bottle..

(This one too)

He broke that too trying to calm his anger..

"Bhai yeh bhi tod de tera gussa thanda hojayega" manik said passing him his new iPad which he bought few days back..

(Break this as well , your anger will subside)

Anurag took it and about to break it but he controlled himself and placed it aside..he turned towards manik giving him an angry glare while manik made an baby face..

"Baby Malhotra get out of my room" he shouted while manik pouted..

"I'll go after calming you down" manik said.. "wait let me think how to calm you down" manik put his index finger on his chin and made a serious face like he was thinking something deeply..

"Idea" manik squealed while anurag looked at him curiously..

"Bhai you can break your new MacBook, your iphone, your iPad and also your playstation even Apple watch or airpods bhi hai" manik said seriously as if really giving him an advice..

Anurag's eyes widened while manik grin "I know I gave you the best idea do it tera gussa thanda hojayega"

"Ughhh manik" he threw pillow straight on his face and sat on the bed holding his head..

The whole room was messed because his anger overpowered him and his little twin didn't help it either..he was always calm and composed but today he just couldn't control himself..

"Take a chill pill bro" manik said casually sitting beside him..

"Manik yeh sab mazak nahi hai you don't know what had just happened few hours ago" anurag shouted..

"I just can't believe that dad fixed my marriage with his business partner's daughter ughhh how can he? I am just 24 " anurag shouted stomping his foot..

"Calm down first this anger won't help" manik said softly..

"Calm down seriously manik? You are telling to calm down when dad is all ready to pushed me in the hell called Marriage and on top of that I have my engagement in 10 days wow like wow" he said clapping his hands..

"Is my life a business deal" he mumbled..

"Bhai calm down I'll talk with dad" manik said rubbing his back to calm him down..

"Talk with dad? On which topic manik? What will you gonna say to him huh? Kya bolega that I love yash uncle's daughter huh" anurag shouted..

(What would you say that you are in love with Yash Uncle's daughter?)

"Dad freaking announce my engagement infront of everyone in the party how can he do that to me" anurag said shaking his head..

"Bhai chill na we will think about something" manik said..

"Manik go back to your room and sleep I'll handle everything" anurag said..

"But-" manik tried to say but he cut him off "no ifs and buts just go and sleep"

"Fine good night" he wished and left while anurag sat there clutching his hair and his mind drifted when he met her for the first time.. 

Anurag's pov..

I first saw her when she was a 12 year old small girl a small fragile princess..she was like a glass doll with big doe eyes and chubby cheeks..she bumped with me and fell down...

When I first heard her voice it was a music to my ears and when she looked at me first time with her soft beautiful eyes it was filled with tears because she fell down and her knees got hurt.

I freaking become her stalker..I used to go to the park just to get one glimpse of her.. I've known that she was yash uncle's daughter..

Nandini wasn't in frame..from childhood she was in london in her maternal grandfather's house..

Mannat was an innocent angel and all I wanted to protect her from this world...
________________________

"Mannat please stop crying it's been 3 hours you are crying only" nandini said softly caressing her back but she cried more..

"I love him Nandini..woh jaan hai mere and now his dad fixed his marriage with other girl" she said looking at nandini with teary eyes..

(He is my life)

"Crying won't give you any solution babygirl ..so stop being a cry baby and think something calmly" nandini said cupping her cheeks..

"Ab kya hoga nandini now he will leave me..what about me then? Mera kya hoga? No no no this can't be happen!! Ughhh what to do? Why dad and raj uncle are rivals why why" she started blabbering crying loudly..

Luckily no one can heard their voice as the room was soundproof..

"Sssshh bass bass stop crying" nandini said softly and wiped her tears..

"Kitna royega mera baby huh? It's not good baccha you may fall ill" she said caressing her hair..

(How much will you cry?)

She grabbed the glass of water and passed it to her..

"Drink this and calm down" she did..

"Now he will leave me" she mumbled lowly looking down..

"If he ever loves you truly then he won't leave you" Nandini said giving her hand a gentle squeeze..

"He loves me nandini I know him but this situation what if his dad force him on this" she replied..

"Don't think much and sleep we have college .. we'll talk about this matter at morning" nandini said and made her lay down..

"Now be a good baby and sleep good night"she kissed her forehead and went to her room..

Morning..

Breakfast table..

"What happen barbie why are you looking so dull?" Arti asked as Mannat sat for breakfast..

"Nothing mom" she answered playing with the fork..

"Raj fixed anurag's marriage this soon..he is just 24" yash said..

"I am done" mannat stood up putting the fork on the plate.."bye mom dad I am getting late for college" she said picking her bag..

"But breakfast?" Yash asked

"I am full" she said..

"Maan wait I am coming too" nandini said and stood up.. she quickly gulped the water..

"Bye mom dad take care" and ran behind her..
________________________________

Okay how's the update?

So Raj fixed Anurag's marriage!! My poor ManAn😫♥️

I will write flashback when it's needed.. I can't show their full story but I will write the main parts..

Next update will have Malhotra Twins and Murthy Twins meet!! Excited?

Double Trouble!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें