(2) The Murthy's

So here is the second update of the story do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

Please do vote guys 😭😭 I am not even getting 200 votes.. please try to vote I will try to give regular updates ♥️..

She stepped out of her room with a smile on her angelic face wearing a black kurti teaming up with red pants...her duppata was hanging on her one shoulder...she tucked her hair strands behind her ear and descended the stairs..

"Good morning mom" she wished in her ever so sweet voice stepping inside the kitchen..

"Good morning Mannat" her mom arti wished her back..

"Let me help you"  she said..

"It's ok barbie I'll manage" arti said with a smile..

"No no i want to help you" she said and arti chuckled..

"Babe your phone is ringing" mannat's twin sister stepped inside the kitchen and they turned towards her..

Only their face is same as they are identical twins but they are poles apart still their smile is same..she was wearing a crop top teaming up with denim skirt looking cute as fuck.. her hair is left open...

Mannat ran to her and took the phone from her hand but the ring had already stopped "woahhh easy lady" nandini said and she smiled sheeplishly and her started ringing once again..

She looked at nandini and she was already looking at her.. mannat passed her a smile and picked the call "I'll call you after sometime" mannat said hastily over the phone call and hung up without listening anything from the other side..

"Kiska call tha?" asked nandini like elder sister..

(Who's it?)

"Just a call from college friend" mannat replied looking here and there.. nandini nodded still unsatisfied by her answer..

Nandini went to arti and hugged her.."good morning momma murthy" she wished and kissed her cheeks..

"Good morning doll" arti wished her back..

"Good morning my beautiful queen and pretty princesses" yash wished stepping inside the kitchen..

"Good morning handsome" nandini and mannat wished in unison..

"Good morning yash" arti wished..
_____________________

"I told you not to call me in the morning nandini was about to pick the call" she whispered on the phone call..

"But you didn't call me previous night you are very bad sugarcake" she heard his complained and chuckled..

"I was with nandini.. we were watching movie together so that's why" she answered softly..

"Sunshine it's been so long we've met.. so let's meet today" he said and she can sense the desperation and excitement in his voice..

"It's sunday and it's impossible for me to stepped out today as everyone is at home" she replied softly and he hummed.. she can feel that he is sad..