part 27

This chapter is dedicated to Sneh and Pri ☺️😊🙂😘🖕🍑🏃 I am trying to tagging you both but I guess something is wrong with watty! Anyways thank you bishes for hyping me last night and the outcome is here!

Also my cupcakes do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️ ILY♥️

1660 words!

Shock would be an understatement Anurag was left flabbergasted.. He hadn't expected his dad to raised his hand on him..

"Raj what is this? Anurag isn't a kid that you can slap him" The tense and disturbed Mohini said walking towards them while Manik was stood rooted at the threshold of the door..

"Kid? No mohini he isn't a kid he have became so mature that he cheated on prisha" Raj's another shout made Anurag alert "And that too with Murthy's daughter" now he Anurag realised that his father got to know everything..

"Our son and the Ceo of Malhotra Heights actually forgot that they are our rivals wow" shaking his head he clapped his hands "We let you and Manik be friends with his kids and in return you chosed to cheat on Prisha" Anurag's anger rose by Raj's words..

"What is cheating cheating cheating huh? I don't like prisha she is so clingy and sticky you forced me and announced my engagement with her you didn't even ask me about my decision you made your son's life a business deal" Anurag raised his voice on his dad for the first time..

"Anu isn't saying anything wrong" Manik agreed walking in..

"I know what's wrong and right for you and this is not the way to talk Anurag" Raj further argued with his elder son..

"Wrong and Right eh? No dad you don't! You only think about how to bring Murthy's down" Anurag said staring sharply at Raj..

"And about the engagement I am telling you I won't be doing any engagement with that girl" saying he turned to leave..

"You have to! You don't have any other choice" Raj said making Anurag's steps halt..

"Tell me what would you do? Force me huh?" He took a steps towards his dad standing shoulder to shoulder staring at his eyes without any fear "I won't do as per your orders and if you want to kick me out of this home then do it I have my posh penthouse apartment ready and if you want to snatched the Ceo's position from me then remember it will cost your company millions and you might get bankrupt" Anurag was giving his father shock after shock..

That was the first time he was talking like this! While Manik was totally out of the world instead of getting tense and disturbed by the argument between his dad and his elder twin he was enjoying it.. He was enjoying the free show going infront of him.. It totally seems like a spicy daily soap to the Rockstar Manik Malhotra..

"And one more thing Dad your son Anurag Raj Malhotra is already married to Yash Murthy's younger daughter Mannat Yash Murthy" Mohini was beyond shock while raj felt like he would pass out anytime..

The news was too shocking to digest..

"OMG finally Oldie Malhotra I am so proud of you" Manik squealed out loud as soon as Anurag completed his sentence..

"What did you just say Anu?" Mohini asked not believing her ears "You heard it right mom" Anurag nodded his head..

"Ramu kaka one black coffee for me" Saying Anurag turned his heels making his way to the stairs..

"Ramu kaka one chocolate shake for me" Manik said and turned to his parents who were still shocked.. "Come on guys it's time to be happy your elder son has already married to such a beautiful girl" Manik provoke then ran upstairs behind Anurag..