part 30

1800+ words..

Do hit the star button and laugh 🤣 also don't forget to comment..

I Pyaar You All ✨❤️

At Anurag's penthouse...

Manik's pov..

"Manik they aren't coming to fix your alliance with Nandini so stop getting ready like a new bride" my bitch of an elder twin scolded me..

Showing him my middle finger, I gelled up my hair again then sprayed the cologne..

Ofcourse I was getting ready because Nandini would be there with her parents I was so excited to meet her, thou I wouldn't going to show it my face infront of her..

Wait? What if she sneezes due to the scent of my Cologne? She wouldn't right? This was the most expensive cologne Anu had, Yes i was using my twin's because I left mine in mansion..

Even when I met her in the bookstore today at the morning, I was squealing from inside still I acted cool and emotionless infront her..

Because Manik Malhotra is cool yeah..

Why can't she just give me a chance? I am The Manik Malhotra.

I just wanted her to be my girlfriend , it wasn't like I was telling her to get married to me..

"You know Anu why I am getting ready so much huh.. Because my future in laws are coming" I passed my Oldie Malhotra a cheeky smile..

Just then We heard a doorbell rang and I squealed "Stop squealing, It's mom dad and not my My IN LAWS" I wanted to kick him on his nuts the way he emphasized in 'In Laws'

Well yeah he wasn't wrong they were indeed his in laws, no problem they'll be mine in laws soon , Revenge to leke rahunga Oldie Malhotra..

(I will take revenge for sure Oldie Malhotra)

Anu opened the door letting our parents in and they seated on the living room.. "They'll be here in few mins"
_______________

Hearing the doorbell rang again, I squealed inwardly knowing my future in laws were here, I was about to jumped on my feet and ran to open the door but my dog of a brother glared at me and indicated me to sit calmly with his finger..

That Ass was taking an advantage just because he was married to Mannat.

Anurag went to open the door and then they walked in, it was Nandini I knew it the way she stared at me then rolled her eyes which made me huffed. She and her attitude huh..

But she was looking so beautiful with in that Wide leg jeans and cropped top..

Bandi to hott haiiii !!!

Even I Manik Malhotra can show attitude as well..

"Please have a seat" I heard mom saying..

I got up , smiling at my future in laws and they seated opposite to my parents..

Anurag went to kitchen and I followed him behind..

"I am reminding you again Manik they are here to talk about me and Mannat so kindly stop behaving like a brainless bimbo" I so wanted to splash glass of water on him but controlled myself..

"You don't need to remind me this okay? And you know what fuck you" I took out the pastries on the plate and walked out while Anurag followed me behind with tray which has glasses and water..

Placing it on the table, we stood beside our parents and stared at them..

My dad and my future father in law were busy throwing daggers at one another much to my annoyance. "You both planning a war?" I voiced out.. "You all are here to talk right so start talking now" I further added..